• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

I do have the red present and also the top... I really like both of those!
Thanks! :D

#17 jeansdreamsforever

jeansdreamsforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

Ok,great. I sent you an email. Just reply and we will go from there. Thanks.

#18 nyslzzle

nyslzzle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:39 PM

Hi everyone. I have a few prototypes (different color) compacts. If anyone is interested send me a pvt message.
I have a black collector egg, orange & silver fantastic voyage, and 2 others.

I also have a MIB Harrods 2010 bear if anyone is interested.

Edited by nyslzzle, 24 September 2010 - 08:42 PM.

#19 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

Uh-Oh Jean - Looks like we all are going to try to keep you busy!! LOL! Please email/message me regarding the ice cream cone, spinning top and the red present box. Which one is the holiday holiday toy? (butterflies1219@hotmail.com) Thank you so much for adding to my addiction!! LOL! Don't worry Wendy, I'm sure Lisa and I won't hog all of them up! LOL! These wonderful compacts do remind me of the saying "You can't eat (collect) just one!"

Jenn

Remember I'm new at this and am grateful for any opportunity to add any new solids! Don't worry about "hogging" them up. And you're right about collecting just one! That's what I thought when I bought my first compact - just this one for my purse. HaHa!
Wendy

#20 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:01 AM

Remember I'm new at this and am grateful for any opportunity to add any new solids! Don't worry about "hogging" them up. And you're right about collecting just one! That's what I thought when I bought my first compact - just this one for my purse. HaHa!
Wendy

Yep, you're hooked! I love the little details and the charm! Hey I kind of relate it to collecting art but on a much, much smaller scale! Each of my compacts are like little art works. I love looking at them and organizing them to display. Right now I am finding that I need to get a much larger display cabinet!!
Jenn

#21 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

Bump... bump

I am still looking to fill in the missing gaps in my collection... I a lot from 2005 on!

#22 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

Bump... bump

I am still looking to fill in the missing gaps in my collection... I a lot from 2005 on!

Hi, Lisa,
Do you want "empties" or MIB or both? I have some extra of each. Please let me know!

Does anyone have a 2002 Glistening Dragonfly? Empty or no box is fine. Thank you!
Wendy

#23 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

Wendy,

I don't mind if they don't have perfume in them.... I'll take what I can get to fill in the gaps and then at some point I'll try to switch for MIB...

I would love to know what you have with prices!

#24 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

I would really love the JS Blue ribbon French Bulldog next!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users