• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

As you can see the new forum has been installed. It'll take me a bit to get it looking more like the old one, but it works in the meantime. I'm thinking maybe it's time for a change from the black theme of the site. Maybe lighten it up a bit. We'll have to see how it goes.

In the meantime, if you have any problems, issues, suggestions or needs...this is the place to post them. I'll try to tackle everything as quickly as I can.

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

Hello Jack,

I hope I don't have everyone coming back at me with loaded revolvers.

I am wondering if you are taking the site back to its previous format? :ph34r:
Much prefer the old style and seem to find my way around better.

Others may well disagree but felt I would put my thoughts into the open......oooooooops

#3 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

I did like the previous format better, with this one I have to think what I am doing....not to good at my age.... :lol:

Margaret

#4 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Yes, that's the plan. I'm going to try to make it look as much like the old format as possible. There are some limitations since it's a totally new version, but we'll do our best.

#5 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

Thanks Jack, and...........I am still alive!

Jack, I find I cannot look at the screen in comfort as the light blue is dazzling. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. It hurts my eyes as it is so bright. This is stopping me reading all the posts as it is not very comfortable. OK everyone, I know I can put on some tinted glasses....

:ph34r:

Maybe there is a way I can adapt the computer?? This is really a problem for me if I want to spend time reading all the posts.

#6 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

We are working on a darker layout, like the old version. Shouldn't be too long I hope.

#7 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:18 AM

Hi Jack - For me I am finding it easier to click around in here! I also really like the way you can post and insert media and photos easily. Thank you and keep up the awesome work! Solid J

#8 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

It's been awhile since I stopped by. It's a nice set up, but I also prefer the other look better. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users