• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 nyslzzle

nyslzzle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:08 PM

Oops was that the end? I thought the party was just getting started. Humm......

#17 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

Actually, I kind of like short stories with happy endings so IMHO this would be the end. However, there are many more members here so feel free to continue! :)

#18 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:20 PM

Bob's big paw tapped Michele on the shoulder "hey girl, this party is just starting!" He handed her a large cocktail (with a base of Baileys mix) and did a moved his hips from side to side. "Are you going to dance with me or what?"

Michele took a sip of the cocktail and was won over. "Sure Bob - Happy Anniversary. What was I thinking?" Michele and Bob started to tear up the dance floor.

#19 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

'Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets......'' Throughout the night the revellers danced and sang whilst the Baileys flowed and flowed.

''What a swell party this is.....'' Big Bob crooned. 'Elegant, Swelegant........'

Lola gazed into Big Bob's eyes. 'Honey, this is the most amazing night. I just want it to go on forever and ever!''
Big Bob grinned. 'Yeh' he replied. His head was beginning to spin as he took Lola in his arms. 'I love ya Darlin and I always will! One love, one heart and..........'' Lola smiled. Life was a Carousel and they were all having the time of their life.

Edited by Petals, 07 July 2010 - 11:50 PM.

#20 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

Suddenly a shriek from outside quickly followed by a big splash !

One of the solid perfume party had fallen overboard ! Many, many footsteps were heard beating a path towards the side of the boat where the commotion was.

A powerful flood light was switched on and it searched the waters for signs of life . . .

Oohs, aahs and gasps emerged from the mouths of those who weren't holding their breath !

#21 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

Suddenly a shriek from outside quickly followed by a big splash !

One of the solid perfume party had fallen overboard ! Many, many footsteps were heard beating a path towards the side of the boat where the commotion was.

A powerful flood light was switched on and it searched the waters for signs of life . . .

Oohs, aahs and gasps emerged from the mouths of those who weren't holding their breath !

#22 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:37 AM

''Well I'll be a..........'' Big Bob yelled as his eyes bobbed up and down trying to see what was going on as the floodlight searched the dark uninviting water below. 'Whoever is down there is gonna be one solid mess if we don't pull em up soon' he added, scratching the side of his head. 'Heh everyone, let's have a head count and make it quick' he yelled. Find me that thing you talk into Lola. The one that makes your voice heard. Go see if they have one of those!'

Lola sighed. Why did people have to drink so much Baileys? Why did trouble seem to follow her around! Thank the Lord for Big Bob! At least he knew what he was about......
B)

Edited by Petals, 24 July 2010 - 03:54 PM.

#23 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Just as someone passed Big Bob a megaphone, a little voice was heard "It's Jack-in-a-box !"

Bob squinted at the water below - yes, something was bobbing up and down (besides his own eyes in his head) and yes, it did resemble Jack . . .

"Hold on little buddy", he said into the megaphone (quite reminiscent of the Skipper from Gilligan's Island), "I'm coming to get yer".

And without a second thought, Bob jumped in to get Jack.

#24 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:45 AM

'Where's Big BoB' Lola's shrill voice cried out in the darkness. 'I can't see my Big Bob!'

Everyone craned their necks forward to look into the murky water below. ''Move the light will ya!' another voice called out. 'We can't see what's going on down there' another voice added..

The searchlight began to move slowly across the water. It was dark, very dark and very uninviting, to say the least. Well, you know the old saying, 'least said, soon mendeth!''

'What's that' Lola screamed in panic. All eyes :unsure: turned this way and that......'What's that?' her shrill tones called again.

The searchlight stopped in its tracks. A huge black arm emerged out of the water. It was covered in slimy dark green moss. 'Oooooooooooooh'' voices chimed in unison.........'ooooooooooh' Another black arm emerged and then yet another! 'Oh my God. Oh my God'........ A big black head followed... ''It's Big Bob' Lola sighed in relief as she fainted slowly to the ground. 'No it aint.... It's an Octopus' a gruff voice added.

Everyone watched in amazement. What on earth was Octopussy doing down there with Big Bob and Jack in the Box. .................

#25 nyslzzle

nyslzzle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

"Look" exclaimed Lola ..... "Octopussy is helping Big Bob and Jack. How wonderful!"

Just then the flood light caught the sparkling of the other sea solids all arriving to the scene to help. There they were the fantasy fish, orange tropical fish, purple tropical fish, the jeweled fish, the shimmering star fish, the radient fish, and the mermaid ....... all gathered to help out Big Bob and Jack.

Octopussy used his long slender tentacles to lift his friends to safety.

"Phewwww", Bob sighed ...... "I thought we were gonners for a min there Jack. How the heck did ya end up overboard?"

"Ummm, had a bit too much Baileys I think" giggled Jack still bobbing up and down and all around.

Lola ran over and threw her arms aroud Big Bob and gave him a giagantic kiss. "Oh your my hero Bob" she said.

Just then Freddy (the frog) noticed that Jack looked a bit funny. Freddy picked up a towel and went to help Jack dry up a bit. "Oh oh!" Freddy cried, " Jack ...... your leaking!"

Jack bent his head down and looked at the top of his box ....."Your right Freddie", he giggled (still a but buzzed from the Baileys). "Looks like my innards are metled and leaking from the salt water. I wasnt made for swimmin you know."

Jack's solid perfume had disolved and was leaking out from the top of his box.
He began to cry ....."Im all ruined now (boo hoo), no one will love me or want me around any more (boo hoo)"

Wait! yelled Lola. I have just the thing! I found it just the other day while looking for a new pair of shoes on Ebay. "I'll be right back!"

Lola raced over to the chair where she left her Minaudiere and began frantically digging through it. "Ahhhhh here it is."

She ran back to jack and said "Flip your top Jack!"

"Huh" Jack said looking at Lola strangely.

"You heard me ...... now flip that top .... I'm gonna fix you up just like new"

"uh okayyyy" said Jack and he began rocking back and forth. Faster and faster he bagan rocking until the weight of his head flung back and filpped his top.

Ewwww what a mess ..... his solid was almost gone, all mushy and sloppy.

Lola took the towel and cleaned up Jack's insides and told him to hold still. Then she took the little vile that she got from her Minaudiere. She opened it and began smoothing the contents into Jack's box. In a few minutes Jack was smelling wonderful and his box was full and looked as good as new.

"Wow Lola! What did you do? I feel and smell great." asked Jack

"Well while I was on Ebay looking for those shoes, I came across these solid refills. I decided to get a couple just to see what they were about. And wouldnt ya know ..... it came in handy." ..........

Edited by nyslzzle, 14 July 2010 - 05:27 PM.

#26 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:57 AM

'What's wrong?' Lola asked noticing that Jack In the Box's demeanour was once more on the change. 'Your colour is changing'she cried out in alarm, drawing everyone's attention to what was happening before her very eyes! ''Oh my, Oh my!' Big Bob muttered in disbelief. So many things had been happening in such a short space of time, and now Jack was once again in trouble!

'Heh' he called out to the other solids who were standing around watching in disbelief. 'Find me a light so I can sort this out. Jack's turned green and he should be Red, Gold, Blue and that aint the case now!' 'Here's one' America's Statue of Liberty called out. 'Gee, thanks Lady Liberty. Great that you are here to help us ......yeh, really great!' Lady Liberty smiled in appreciation at Big Bob's words.

'Right, now let's burn this gunk out of Jack's box before it starts to eat away and corrode the rest of him.......'' With that and a puff of smoke and a Hallejullah......the ghastly perfume began to dissolve. Weird snakes and insects scattered forth from every which way oozing green slime and smelling of............... Everyone held their noses in disgust!

Jack breathed a sigh of relief. He was out of the woods, out of the water and now out of that horrible stuff which was poured in good faith into his body! 'Thank God for that!' he exclaimed, once he was cleaned up and back to his brilliant shining colours. 'Thank God for that!' everyone joined in. Too much had happened in the past with their solid bodies, and no more infiltrators were going to get through the net that easily again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)

#27 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

Lola was mortified over what had happened to poor Jack.

"Oh you poor little thing" she kept saying over and over again "I never thought in a million years that would happen to your poor little solid body"

Big Bob turned to her with a very stern look in his eye.

"Well Lola let that be a lesson to you, just think what could have happened to you if you had used that nasty fake perfume on your body or even worse got some of it in your eyes, you never know what that sort of rubbish it's made from"

Poor Lola burst into tears and swore she would never buy cheap fakes again.

Margaret

#28 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

Dried off and tired out, the solids retired to their bunks. It had been a swell evening in many respects, swelegant, elegant, as Big Bob had crooned earlier, but now was time to unwind and look forward to the day ahead. It was going to be a mystery cruise by all accounts. A notice had been placed on a Blackboard telling everyone to take it easy and to expect a brunch for the following day around 12 noon. Time enough for a loooooooong lie in. Time enough to sleep and dream and time enough to only remember the good parts of the evening and to forget about the rest!

Lola had a relaxing bath before slipping into her long sheer black negligee. She dusted herself down with Beautiful dusting powder and applied some Pleasures behind her ears, and other intimate parts of her body. She was looking forward to a night of indescribable passion. A night of ............well you know what Knights are made of........ooops....nights! She checked her hair and turned out the light before making an entrance into the very large bedroom adorned with luxurious furnishings and cut glass vases of beautiful exotic blooms. She was feeling so warm and loving and wanted to show Big Bob what a wonderful man he was. It was their special Anniversary and this was going to be a night he would never forget.

She quietly opened the door expecting to find Big Bob wide eyed and bushy tailed waiting for her with open arms.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Big Bob spluttered for a moment.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 'Big Bob' she murmured lovingly in his ear, are you awake? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz A lone tear fell down her cheek. Big Bob was fast asleep oblivious to her tender pleas. 'Big Bob' she whispered again, 'It's our special night....our Wedding Anniversary!'' Big Bob grunted. 'Whaddaya say Honey, Darlin'.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as he fell into a deeper sleep!

:ph34r:

Edited by Petals, 17 July 2010 - 03:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users