• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

Just a few words to let those of you who are interested in the UK Chapter that the get together on 10th April (Saturday) at the Adelaide Pub in Teddington was really great!

The sun shone, the members smiled, and the food went down a treat eaten outside al fresco!

I now have a problem! I saw so many miniatures that I am tempted to start collecting! I did purchase the Chanel Wedding Scene (someone else will know how to describe it better) and this has set me on a new course!

To all of you who would like to join, the membership is only 10 per annum and the next Convention to be held 6th and 7th November (exact date to be confirmed)should be as great as the last and even better!

To all our American and European friends who flew in, PLEASE COME AGAIN!
A visit to Hampton Court was discussed as well as Windsor Castle etc., and being so close to central London, this is a trip you cannot possibly miss!

To all our friends here in the UK.....want to see you so pencil in these dates if you can possibly come!

#2 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

smile.gif Wow !! The sun was shining over there ? Sounds bloody fantastic, Jacky !!

Great post - very inviting for the next one. Wish I had time and money to join you. cool.gif

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

Oh Sandra, do wish you could come.

Shall do the Lottery tomorrow! Who dares, Wins!

smile.gif

Sun has been shining today but the weather forecast is not so good for the next couple of days. Went to an Antiques Fair and found one or two things....

Take care...x

Edited by Petals, 13 April 2010 - 11:30 AM.

#4 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

I now have a problem! I saw so many miniatures that I am tempted to start collecting! I did purchase the Chanel Wedding Scene (someone else will know how to describe it better) and this has set me on a new course!

Hi Jacky smile.gif

What minatures are these?

Sharon

#5 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:41 AM

Hello Daisy,

Miniatures of every shape and size (i.e. miniatures) but not Estee Lauder...

Now you will have to join us for the Convention if your husband will look after the children OR bring them all along and they can have a nice relaxing time whilst we attend the talks, etc.

You know how to contact me so will be really happy to discuss! Will send you pictures once I take the trouble to get the camera sorted (I promise to do so)...and Sandra, I won't leave you out....promise!

#6 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users