5 replies to this topic

#1 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

Hi smile.gif

Just noticed that there has been a sudden splurge on a couple of solids, such as the bejewelled butterfly on Ebay. All empty no boxes. Has there been a warehouse sale over the pond recently?

There was even a Cinderella Coach recently which I was surprised at. It also went for a lot cheaper than what I paid for it as well, although I do have boxes etc. Is nothing sacred blink.gif

#2 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:29 PM

Oh no....I cannot go into this discussion. sad.gif

#3 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

Why not? blink.gif

Where's PA? blink.gif

Can't think of any more questions. Will possibly get back to you. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(zooey @ Mar 20 2010, 01:29 AM)
Oh no....I cannot go into this discussion.    sad.gif

View Post

#4 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE(daisy @ Mar 20 2010, 12:53 AM)
It also went for a lot cheaper than what I paid for it as well, although I do have boxes etc.  Is nothing sacred  blink.gif

View Post

We've all been there, Daisy . . . it continues to happen and makes each and everyone of us hopping mad, so that's why it's not a good topic . . . mad.gif

If you do a search on the database here you'll probably find the answers you're looking for. sad.gif

#5 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE(Sandra @ Mar 20 2010, 08:25 AM)
We've all been there, Daisy . . . it continues to happen and makes each and everyone of us hopping mad, so that's why it's not a good topic . . .  mad.gif

If you do a search on the database here you'll probably find the answers you're looking for.  sad.gif

View Post

Still, we can be smug surrounded by our boxes!! And of course, it wouldn't be the same if you couldn't have a sniff of the perfume. I must admit though I don't really like Estee perfume except Beautiful. laugh.gif Doesn't stop me smelling though

#6 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(daisy @ Mar 20 2010, 06:42 AM)
Still, we can be smug surrounded by our boxes!!  And of course, it wouldn't be the same if you couldn't have a sniff of the perfume. I must admit though I don't really like Estee perfume except  Beautiful.  laugh.gif  Doesn't stop me smelling though

View Post

That's funny! I don't really like the smell of Youth Dew, but still collect those also. I figured that I would be silent about that fact, but I have now come clean. I just figured if you collect Estee solid perfume compacts, people generally assume it is because you like the perfume. LOL!

I guess that's one of the good things about the internet. You can honestly say things and mostly figure it won't come back to nip you in the behind!! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users