• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(chowlover2 @ Mar 7 2010, 10:58 PM)
I was going to say put bonnet with boat ride, but there is a bonnet in the boat. How about the spirited bicycle ride solid...

View Post

That darn rowboat has always concerned me. What happened to the girl? Did she fall overboard? Did someone push her in? Did she go swimming?

You're absolutely right, CL...the last thing the poor kid needs is another bonnet. I'm afraid she abandoned ship for whatever reason. Maybe a Pirate on the lake?

Margaret - Not only was that a brilliant idea...it was incredibly sweet. Adopt me.

WHERE'S THE GIRL????

#17 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE(zooey @ Mar 18 2010, 05:44 PM)
That darn rowboat has always concerned me.  What happened to the girl?  Did she fall overboard?  Did someone push her in?  Did she go swimming?

You're absolutely right, CL...the last thing the poor kid needs is another bonnet.  I'm afraid she abandoned ship for whatever reason.  Maybe a Pirate on the lake?

Margaret - Not only was that a brilliant idea...it was incredibly sweet.  Adopt me.

WHERE'S THE GIRL????

View Post

The bonnet threw her over ph34r.gif

#18 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

The truth is - are you ready?! She was having an affair with The Imperial Panda (Bob) and The Showgirl (Lola) threw her overboard!!!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

#19 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

biggrin.gif oooh, I think there's a story in that, Katita !!

Michele, I've always wondered that question quietly to myself.

Have you ever read (or seen) "Picnic at Hanging Rock" . . . if you can work out what happened to the girls in that, then you'll work out where the girl from the Rowboat is . . .

#20 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

Sandra, that's an even creepier story!!!! OOOOoohhh ohmy.gif

#21 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

I thought she kissed Prince Charming and turned into a Sparkling Mermaid!

Ar

#22 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:43 AM

Yes, she Kissed the Frog and he turned into Prince Charming (or so she thought)!

She really helped and nurtured Prince Charming to gain confidence and grow in stature from his shy retiring days. His need for her was so great that she put him before all others denying herself so much in her selfless cause.

As the story goes, he professed his undying love and promised to be with her for ever and ever . They even began to set up their beautiful Palace which sat opposite a beautiful lake and she searched the world to find priceless items (which she could ill afford) for their new home. But unbeknown to her, the wicked witch was hovering in the background casting her spell. She was intent on having Frog (Prince Charming) for herself and in the process was causing havoc with his mind and soul! For deep, deep down, he was a weak and troubled Frog who had not yet found his feet. He was still caught up in their web and as such could not see the enticing lilley pads before him!

He then looked to a therapist to try and discover what was troubling him. But the therapist would just sit and listen, and listen and listen (as this was a good way for her to pay off all her debts) and did not dare to question Frog's heart and actions for fear of losing such a lucrative patient.

And sad as it may seem, he dumped the beautiful girl from the rowing boat and unwittingly unsure.gif broke the spell of the Wicked Witch (but maybe not).

In his confusion he had turned his eye to someone else. But, he did not know at the time that she was the Devil Incarnate and so the story begins (which needs refinement).....

Meanwhile, the beautiful girl from the rowing boat in her anguish, cried a billion tears! She had been used and betrayed and vowed that once the cracks in her heart had been papered over, she would seek her own sweet revenge!

And will there be a happy ending???? I doubt it!

ph34r.gif ohmy.gif

Edited by Petals, 19 March 2010 - 07:16 AM.

#23 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Sandra kissed a frog? unsure.gif Bleck!

#24 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

unsure.gif Eh ??

#25 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:27 AM

Thank you! I have a spouse that hates that I collect my Estee solids. I wish I had known the training tip earlier! I would have even more solids! LOL!

I am newer to the group. Nice to me ya'll. I look forward to many Estee memories! LOL! I have been collecting solid perfumes for the last 3 years. I agree that there could be no cabinet large enough! -Jenn in FL

#26 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

Hi Jenn ! Welcome and congratulations on your first post !!

Looking forward to sharing your joy in these little beauties ! cool.gif

#27 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE(zooey @ Mar 20 2010, 01:38 AM)
Sandra kissed a frog?  unsure.gif Bleck!

View Post

You are so funny laugh.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users