• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Janice Holton

Janice Holton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2002 - 11:10 PM

I need some help from you more knowledgable EL collectors. Amost every single solid
I have for sale is on consignment from someone else. I haven't kept up with what is
currently being offered and would like to know if there are any EL solids listed on my
site that are still available in stores. If there are, I would like to take the listings down.
I guess I need to start keeping track of that. I really don't want to gouge collectors if the
item can easily be obtained for less. Please help! My site is www.passionforperfume.com

#2 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 June 2002 - 12:51 PM

Hi Janice! I haven't seen any solids in the department stores for quite awhile now. Some of these are at various outlets, but every outlet carries something different and they are still hard to come by unless you live close by one because the outlets will now ship to you. Every outlet carries a different assortment of compacts too. Hope that helps!

[ June 07, 2002, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Lauderlover ]

#3 EsteeMania

EsteeMania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 June 2002 - 06:16 PM

Hello Janice - Just to let you know I have bought a few solids on your website and never felt I was "gouged." Keep up the good work! [Big Grin]

#4 Janice Holton

Janice Holton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2002 - 09:07 AM

Thank you for those nice words, I appreciate it. By the way, who are you???? [Smile]

I've received several private message telling me to just leave it alone and not worry about it. I guess the market will dictate if something sells or not. This started out as a hobby for me (the website) and it's starting to feel like work. [Frown]

Anybody wanna buy a website??? [Wink]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users