• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:09 PM

So thats all sorted then......A pool party over at Sandra's on Christmas day.... wink.gif
I wish.... cool.gif

Sandra......Just one thing, Whats this about the couple in the clock tower..... ohmy.gif
Yes it made our local paper, we don't miss much over here you know, this is the headline.......

Situated on a balcony just beneath Sydney's historic clock tower, opposite a busy shopping centre, the spectacle soon drew an interested crowd. Everyone in the area started to look up and point, laugh and grin at the al fresco lovers...... rolleyes.gif

The picture in the paper was good, good job you have warm weather....... laugh.gif blink.gif

Margaret

#17 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:15 PM

What have I missed???????????????????????????????????????????????

#18 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:49 PM

Will put the story in the post for you..... laugh.gif

Margaret

#19 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:05 PM

biggrin.gif Wow !! Seems like I'm going to have a whole lot of guests over soon! You're all welcome, of course !!!

I'd better get down to the Fish Markets and grab a whole lot of giant prawns to put on the barbie (as in BBQ, Michele). cool.gif

I'm afraid a solid wouldn't last a minute in the summer heat down here . . .

Jacky, you drama queen - do you think you'll survive the loooong trip down here? It's really not that bad when you do a shopping spree stopover in Singapore . . . and maybe visit the other members who live there . . . luckily you weren't around in the 'old' days when all the Poms came here by ship . . . that only took a minimum of about 6 weeks through stormy seas . . . laugh.gif

How come it's not such a big trip when Aussies fly to the northern hemisphere? blink.gif

Yes, Margaret, the old Town Hall clock tower . . . seems like there's nothing more newsworthy these days . . . I wonder if Big Ben holds any secrets ?!? ohmy.gif

Edited by Sandra, 25 November 2009 - 06:15 PM.

#20 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hi Sandra....... laugh.gif

With our government poor Big Ben is weighed down with secrets....but they all come out in print sooner or later.

Margaret

#21 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

I too would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And to say I am thankful that this site is still here for us to talk to each other. I love the holidays - especially the rum egg nog with ice cream and sprinkled with nutmeg. Yum!

Phyllis

Edited by P.E.Parry, 25 November 2009 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users