• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:32 AM

Just making a note here that depending on the topic you're reading, the ads up the top change . . . . for example, I was reading about the Chinese Takeaway solid and the ads up the top changed to food . . . . chinese food, takeaway food, restaurants etc.

I think technology is trying to pre-emt us !

However, knowing Michele's vast array of topics segueing into each other in one post, it'll be interesting seeing if the ads will keep up with her ! laugh.gif

#2 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE(Sandra @ Sep 17 2009, 06:32 AM)
Just making a note here that depending on the topic you're reading, the ads up the top change . . . . for example, I was reading about the Chinese Takeaway solid and the ads up the top changed to food . . . . chinese food, takeaway food, restaurants etc.

I think technology is trying to pre-emt us !

However, knowing Michele's vast array of topics segueing into each other in one post, it'll be interesting seeing if the ads will keep up with her !  laugh.gif

View Post

Impossible! laugh.gif Not even Google can keep up with me. wink.gif

Truthfully, I don't even notice the ads...or perhaps it's a subconscious thing?

Why am I awake? What day is it? Where are we???? huh.gif

#3 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:59 PM

Ad's what Ad's!!!!!!!..... laugh.gif I never even notice them, let alone read them.

Just don't mention the word Bailey's to often or we might get a pop up..... laugh.gif

Margaret

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Oh Lord. It's that spooky Google again! Watch your back! He follows you around and has eyes everywhere! We did a story about him once.....sppppppooooky to say the least! Actually it was quite a scary story I think . Must look for it.

Anyway, will not mention the...........No doubt the whole bottle has gone now, so bring on the Champagne Buckets! ph34r.gif

#5 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:53 PM

All this talk of Champagne, courvoisier, and chocolates not to mention the B word
is making my glass of red wine look sick.......The fumes are reaching to the depths of Derbyshire........ laugh.gif laugh.gif

Cheers everyone....Hic... blink.gif

Margaret

#6 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

Then again, if they offered a $ off coupon for B...I'd be clicking away all day. Actually, the fumes are wafting over the pond...lovely. blink.gif

Cheers to you also and *hic* back at you! laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users