• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(klassicguy1 @ Aug 2 2009, 12:17 PM)
I have lots of photos to post, many of items never released that I believe members would love to see.  Whether you call them prototypes, samples, one of a kinds, really doesn't matter to me... I just love them. laugh.gif

Woody

View Post

Yeah Woody !! Would love to have you share your pics and enthusiasm for them. You were one of the first I ever dealt with with solids and I have appreciated your kindness ever since. You are as in name a "Klassicguy". cool.gif

#32 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

Dear Lisa & Jack,
I also would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for not letting "pass away" the site. I do konw from my own experience how much work it means for you Jack.
The donation button is a great idea for helping you to (hopefully) at least cover the server fees.

Thanks a million, Brigitte

#33 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE(Topbev @ Aug 1 2009, 07:28 PM)
Although I do not post often, I do spend time reading everyone else's posts.  It is a wonderful place to escape the world's pressures -- if only for a small bit of time.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I am so happy that you were able to make this site work.  Thank you so much for everything you do here.    smile.gif  biggrin.gif

View Post

Truer words were never spoken. smile.gif Thank you for putting them in print!

#34 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

I'm glad this site is staying. smile.gif It's the BEST collecting site with the BEST people!! smile.gif

I haven't visited in a long time. I saw the other topic about closing the site before this one. Man, it made me nervous! unsure.gif

I haven't bought any new solids this year. My collecting is also waning. It's the cost; it's the frustration of it all. I didn't even buy the Harrods solids last year! If anything, I always make a point to buy them if nothing else.

I love the message boards. It's a good way to communicate with others. I'm not much of an email person. My email account gets hundreds of spam per week! Even with spam filters and such, it's a pain dealing with it and the real emails get lost in the shuffle. blink.gif

#35 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

Thank you, Lisa and Jack! You're the best!

Ar

#36 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:47 AM

CODE
Hi guys, a big thank you from me for the continuation of this site.
Jack and Lisa you are stars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users