• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 zooey

zooey

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE(VEGAS LADY @ Jul 31 2009, 04:49 PM)
HARRODS SOLIDS!!!!!!!.........
You should all know by now that us Brits are always the last to find out.... ohmy.gif

We have to wait for someone on the site to tell us.

Margaret

View Post

Do you think anyone from Harrods reads this site? Possibly they could let us know as the photos of Neiman's new solids already came out in their latest brochure. Well....3 of them are in there. Can't see the base of the Leaning Tower of Pisa (and I believe it's leaning a bit more than when last seen...appears to be about to bite the dust) but there's probably lots of tourists around it...that would be why. wacko.gif

Am totally in love with the Sleigh but would like to see more *Bling.*

Michele

#17 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

Even Woody has yet to hear about the Harrods' solids, and I think Allyson has him on speed-dial! He is on vacation now. but perhaps we will hear something when he comes home.

#18 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

I spoke to my rep at Harrods today...no word at all on the solids. ohmy.gif As soon as they receive the info, she'll give me a call and I will pass it along.

Woody

#19 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

Not very good if they cannot even let the collectors here know what they are receiving. I was there a week or so back and no-one had any idea. As Margaret said, we are the last to know. Not a problem as they turn up elsewhere eventually!

#20 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:50 AM

There is one additional solid this year being offered by Saks. It's called the Romantic Bouquet. It's actually quite large and heavy. Nice for the $$$. The link below is directly from the Saks website.

Woody

http://www.saksfifth...D=1250464631220

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users