48 replies to this topic

#46 helen

helen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE(Ar @ Aug 27 2009, 11:47 PM)
I picked up the Sleigh today. I think it's outstanding! I also got the Jay Strongwater jukebox but might return it. It's darling and I love the colors but at only $25 less than the sleigh, I think it's overpriced. (I'm surprised that another Jay Strongwater is being sold by NM. Most of his designs go to Saks). The other solid that is really growing on me is the Leaning Tower.
Has anyone else besides me and Woody bought any 2009s? I wish I knew what the Harrods pieces will be!
Ar

View Post

#47 helen

helen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE(helen @ Oct 26 2009, 09:40 PM)

View Post

Thanks for your comment I have been eyeing the juke box for a while but am now reconsidering it. Might change my mind if it played an Elvis tune though!

#48 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

I recently purchased the sleigh and the rickshaw. I like the sleigh a lot.

#49 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:37 PM

I have the sleigh as well, also the Imperial Horse and Rickshaw. I wish they had a little more bling, but quite lite them. I really wanted to buy the Teddy in Stocking, but thought it was too small. I have Tower as well, wished that one had been a tad smaller and Teddy a bit larger. I just think Tower is a little large in relationship to the other landmark solids, like the opera house, colliseum, etc. It is a beautiful solid as well. I think EL did a really good job w/solids this year. I want to add the Imperial Lantern, but haven't seen it in stores that are close to where I live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users