Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:38 PM

I just had a call from Tie at the Las Vegas store today and she said the
store will be closing in July. She said they'll be offering 10% off any
solid perfume purchase and free shipping for one week in June. I told
her it's still too expensive for me. Thought you all would want to know.

Thanks,
Joni

#2 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:19 AM

I guess this explains why there was no Las Vegas exclusive released last year. Sad news indeed for us who love the Las Vegas solids sad.gif

Karin

#3 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

I am sad for the friends that work there. I haven't bought much from there in the past few years as so much was eventually available on the internet - at significantly reduced prices. I wonder what they are doing with the rewards that are outstanding?

Woody

#4 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:21 PM

Thats really so sad, I loved that store and have spent many happy times choosing solids and compacts. I always dealt with Felicia and considered her to be one of the best S A's they have.......I find it so hard to believe that a store like that would close..... sad.gif Wish they had brought out one last exclusive before closing.

Vegas is changing so much and when I was there last year I have to admit that it is not for the better, its as if they are knocking the heart out of it, and when my husband and I came home we deceided that sadly we had made our last trip....

Good luck to all the staff at Estee Lauder ( hope you see this post girls ) many thanks for all the happy times you have given me.

Margaret

#5 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

OMG! The end of Vegas solids... the existing ones may go up in value as a result. Nevertheless, I'm sorry because everyone who helped me at that store was polite and pleasant. I wish them the best.
Ar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users