17 replies to this topic

#16 sophiegold

sophiegold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(Lisa @ Mar 24 2009, 11:58 AM)
Yup... so sorry guys... EL just ruined the collecting part for me.....

Sorry about the broken parts on the site also... just don't have the time or $$ to put into fixing right now..... I still makes me very sad and I am sorry I have let everyone down.

If someone wants to send me a list of new solids I will update the database.... since I stopped buying none of the sales associates send me any info what so ever

View Post

#17 sophiegold

sophiegold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE(Lisa @ Mar 24 2009, 11:58 AM)
Yup... so sorry guys... EL just ruined the collecting part for me.....

Sorry about the broken parts on the site also... just don't have the time or $$ to put into fixing right now..... I still makes me very sad and I am sorry I have let everyone down.

If someone wants to send me a list of new solids I will update the database.... since I stopped buying none of the sales associates send me any info what so ever

View Post

Lisa:
What do you mean that EL? has ruined collecting for you? I'm new to this site
and am wondering what happened?

#18 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

Hi Lisa - good to see you post again. I guess we all kind of feel the same way.

Seems like EL has now understood the impact of letting us collectors down and are now starting to close stores down (eg Vegas). But I suppose they will blame the 'world economic downturn' instead of looking at themselves.

I still like looking at them on the net and would like to own a few of the latest releases . . . but you can't continue to support EL if they don't hold up their end of the bargain.

Oh well, there's a wonderful enterprise that's eventually gone down the tube! sad.gif

And don't worry, you haven't let anyone down ! It's been a real treat being part of this site and getting to know people all around the world. cool.gif

Edited by Sandra, 11 June 2009 - 10:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users