• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:57 PM

smile.gif Hey Lyndell, yes - the buses stop at Town Hall. The loop is from Central to Circular Quay AND the buses go BOTH WAYS around, not just one way on the loop!! Gosh, it's amazing ! (only between the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm though, darn it! Oh, and on the weekend).

As for that bike track, there are the odd Olympians (and Paralympians) who use it when they are home for training . . . but yes, not a great deal of use there. I see some people riding on the M5 occassionally. But it is a long way, so I guess most people would drive it rather than ride it. wink.gif

#17 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:40 AM

Wow - Central to Circular Quay - free!! I'll have to try them next time I'm in the city. I'm in shock - I can't believe it!! blink.gif

#18 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

ohmy.gif Hey Lyndell - that train line with no trains on it for 3 years suddenly
'opened' yesterday ! Amazing !

It goes from Epping to Chatswood via Macquarie Uni.

Now they say they are going to close it for maintenance soon. huh.gif

Now that's our good tax dollars well spent !!

#19 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

Has anyone heard whether there wlll be a Las Vegas exclusive presented at the
CCC in Chicago this year?

#20 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:17 AM

I AM LIVING IN HOPE AND KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED..... dry.gif laugh.gif

Margaret.... smile.gif

#21 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:35 AM

I haven't heard any info on any of the solids for this year, Spring, LV or otherwise.

I've noted that not as many are coming into Aust and some (the yellow rose powder for one) haven't sold at all so they are still hanging around at about a quarter of the price if you know where to look. Also the Strongwater rose turned up at sale prices of $60Au. I still thought it was too ugly to buy! Think we have all started to shut up shop as buyers because EL have no idea what we want as consumers.

I'm still interested to hear what they come up with for this year - any info anyone?

Hope everyone is doing well even though we don't chat as much these days. So sorry to hear about the cancelled convention too - what a difference a few years make. mellow.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users