• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:21 AM

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone had photos of the Sak's 5th Avenue solids this year? I haven't seen them. Also I haven't been able to access the members photos for ages. Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? unsure.gif Thanks in advance.

Lyndell

#2 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

Hi Lyndell,

this is what I have:

SAKS SOLIDS

Brigitte

#3 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:26 PM

Is the Ocean Liner on sale yet? I haven't heard anyone say they have one and whether they like it or not.

#4 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:49 PM

I think Ar got the Ocean Liner. Has anyone got the Saks spider? I just saw it on the fanfare page of Vanity Fair.

#5 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:13 PM

Yes I have had the ocean liner for a while. Recently I got a call from EL Las Vegas that they have it, so anyone looking for it could try them. I really like it, and I'm hard to please!
Ar

Edited by Ar, 30 November 2008 - 10:15 PM.

#6 ione1956

ione1956

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

Hello,

I got my Ocean Liner a few weeks ago from the Estee Lauder Store in Las Vegas.

I really like it, reminds me of Titantic and the Queen Mary Oceanliners.

I thought the solid was done nicely.

The solid was just released at Saks Fifth Avenue in October. I don't think it will go on sale, it might sell out because each Saks store was very limited on quantities that they received according to the Saks person at the event that I attended back in the summer.

Estee Lauder Las Vegas got the solid in November, but I don't know what quantities they got or if they are sold out.

Happy Holidays!

Ione

#7 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

I know it is a little late but thank you for posting Brigitte. The Saks shopping bag really looks interesting. I seem to be out of touch with these solids.

I had a look at the solids on display at Harrods. Wasn't too keen on the little horse. Reminded me of the Carousel. Now if they were to bring out another
solid perfume as intricate as that!

Greetings to you all..... smile.gif

#8 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

I got a call from Saks that the spring solids are starting to arrive. They have the Strongwater bunnies.

#9 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:18 AM

Thanks Brigitte,

Sorry it took so long to reply, for some reason the system wouldn't let me log in and its only just accepted me!! Computers!!

I really like the ocean liner and the beehive but they are so expensive - especially now the Aussie dollar has dropped so far!!

Happy New Year to all. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users