• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:02 PM

Did anyone else get a flyer from Lauder Las Vegas with their "new" exclusives? Some of them look like repeats and none of the perfume solids depict anything in Vegas. I wonder how "exclusive" they really are...
Ar

#2 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:23 PM

I would love to see some pictures biggrin.gif Are there any exclusive powder compacts as well?
(And how do you go about to get these flyers sent to you? wink.gif )

Karin

#3 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

I would love to see it as well. I am surprised the brochure is out before convention. I just spoke with my rep in the last month and she didn't mention anything.

Woody

#4 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

I got photocopies (not really a flyer) from Jenny at the Las Vegas store. At the top it says" Estee Lauder Las Vegas Private Collection Exclusive Collection." I don't have a scanner but I'll see if I can take a photo and post it tomorrow.
Solid Perfumes:
Golden shell pendant $175
Golden Signature pendant $175
Acorn Pendant$150
Golden Paisley pendant $150
Golden conch pendant $150
Golden Sparrow $150
Starfish $200
Vintage Compact $125
Sea Urchin Solid $200

There are 3 perfume bottles: Cinnabar, Estee, Private Collection: $300 each

Large alligator powder compact w/bronze goddess $75
100% goose down powder puff $100
Large blue placqe compact w/bronze goddess $125

"Lucky Hand" new exclusve swarovski crystal compacts covered in different card symbol designs. They don't say if they are powders or perfumes. They are by kathrine Baumann Beverly and featured in What's Hot Winning Hand Vegas Magazine June 2008 issue. $225 each.

Another page lists the spring and summer 2008 Kathrine Baumann Collection (NOT exclusive) of mirror compacts - regular and 3x magnification. All covered with Swarovski crystals in different designs. One is green and the shape of a heart.

Ar

Edited by Ar, 26 June 2008 - 03:53 PM.

#5 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:29 PM

The solids are actually Erin Lauder releases that supposedly were exclusive to Bergdorfs in the spring. The cards are powders that were also special releases from what I understood.

Woody

P.S. I just remembered that the pics of the Erin Lauder solids are already posted here by Ann. These were sold as "only available at Bergdorfs". Here's the link:

http://www.solidperf...&hl=erin lauder

Edited by klassicguy1, 26 June 2008 - 07:14 PM.

#6 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

Woody,
You are absolutely correct. Altho the seahorse, for some reason, is not included. They are billing these as "Estee Lauder Las Vegas Private Collection Exclusive Collection. So I called and the SA said they are exclusive to Las Vegas and Bergdorfs. I said, that doesn't sound EXCLUSIVE to me, they've been available for a while! I also asked about the Swarovski crystal compacts featured in Vegas magazine with card symbols on them. I really like them but they are only powders and mirrors, not solid perfume.
Vegas still has the chapel, dice and coin (chip?) available for purchase.
Ar

QUOTE(klassicguy1 @ Jun 26 2008, 09:29 PM)
The solids are actually Erin Lauder releases that supposedly were exclusive to Bergdorfs in the spring.  The cards are powders that were also special releases from what I understood. 

Woody

P.S.  I just remembered that the pics of the Erin Lauder solids are already posted here by Ann.  These were sold as "only available at Bergdorfs". Here's the link:

http://www.solidperf...&hl=erin lauder

View Post

Edited by Ar, 27 June 2008 - 04:12 PM.

#7 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:09 AM

I agree with you Ar....that doesn't sounds exclusive to me. I actually had bought a few of these from Bergdorfs when they first came out as I was assured they were exclusive. A few months later, Micky from the EL Boutique in Manhasset sent an email about having them available as well. When I called Bergdorfs, they were very surprised. I have never done this before, but I returned the ones to Bergdorfs. I felt bad for Donna at Bergdorfs, but I didn't want them after that. I am sticking with Harrods and a few of the new ones that I really like and my older ones....I am much happier as a collector doing that.

Woody

Edited by klassicguy1, 28 June 2008 - 08:42 AM.

#8 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

Woody,
Did you keep the Dancing Bears? I am thinking about purchasing it from Neiman Marcus.
Ar

#9 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

Hi Ar. The Dancing Bears isn't out yet, although I plan to buy that one. So far, that is the only one for sure. I was referring to returning a few of the Eric Lauder "exclusives". the same ones you mentioned on the list from Las Vegas.

Woody

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users