• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

It would be really great if Estee came out with something really limited. Let's hope maybe this time they actually did it. This will be a wonderful solid to start - or restart I should say - the tradition. biggrin.gif

Woody

P.S. Note to AR: I have responded to your email a few times, please let me know if you received my message.

#17 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:36 PM

Woody, you know the old English expression about flogging a dead horse! LOL

The English Emblem was limited and was sold as being limited at the time. I can remember when we were all delighted when they started limiting the bears and the first Harrods Palace. Unfortunately it did not stay that way. I can only surmise that once the demand for the limited solids became obvious, the powers that be decided not to state a limited number on the accompanying certificates.

I do hope the Rider will also be limited, but only time will tell!
ph34r.gif

Edited by Jacqueline, 10 June 2008 - 03:14 AM.

#18 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

Hi Margaret, how have you been? I couldn't believe how fast the tennis rackets started to show up on Ebay. I just love the new Harrods English Rider, can't wait to see the rest of the Harrods solids. How is the weather in the UK? It was over 100 degrees here today. ( I have no idea what that is in celsius, but it felt like an oven ) Just awful and very odd for this early in the summer. Thunderstorms are starting to sweep thru, so I hope we see no more of this nasty weather til July!

#19 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hi Connie....... smile.gif Good to hear from you.

I'm fine, feeling a lot better now the Summer is here. Its nice to be able to walk out into the garden and to eat the odd meal outside. This past week the weather has been so good, about 75 degrees with good warm sunshine......before that a couple of weeks of rain and one really heavy storm. The garden is looking so good this year and at the moment the poppies are in full bloom but it will only take a few hours of rain to ruin them..... mad.gif

100 deg sounds a little hot to me ( bet your Chow's don't like it ) and I do hope you don't have the storms that my friend has had in Wisconsin......did you see it on your TV, the house that floated away?.....She only had her basement flooded, so she was lucky

How is your little fox doing, did she have any cubs yet....I was thinking about it the other day.

I have only seen the US version of the Tennis Racquet on ebay so far.....has anybody spotted the British one yet???????

I like the English Rider solid but I am waiting to see if Harrods are bringing any more out. My first love are the Vegas ones and I shall be disappointed if they do not have one this year.

My Kindest Regards to you........Margaret

#20 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:29 PM

I just received the English Rider today and just love it. The card does not say there is a limited number like the English Emblem did so there's no telling how exclusive it will be.

#21 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:19 AM

smile.gif Yeah - that English Rider looks FABULOUS ! However, I will have to pass on getting it as I have quite a few medical bills to pay now (boo hoo!) . . . sniff ! sad.gif

#22 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:17 PM

How are you feeling Sandra? I hope you are as good as new in no time! You are right Margaret, my Chows hate this hot weather. When it finally cooled down after 4 days of intense heat, they were as playful as pups again. I have seen no sign of little foxes, but another female has shown up who I call Heidi. She is beautiful and blond ( like Heidi Klum ) The other female Jojo chases her, but she has figured out if she comes around about 2 hrs later I will feed her as well. I know my herd of Whitetail Deer have had their babies, as only a few are showing up to eat fruit from my plum tree. When the babies are ready, the Moms will bring them to me as I feed them dried corn. I can't wait to see the babies! I wish Strongwater would do a deer solid, wouldn't that be cute?

#23 MitziMay

MitziMay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:05 AM

I'm with you on this one Margaret!

MitziMay
xxx

QUOTE(VEGAS LADY @ Jun 9 2008, 02:33 PM)

I see the Tennis Racquets are starting to appear on ebay......empty and no box

I loved it when it first came out and very nearly bought it. ..........So glad now that I held back.......in my eyes it is now devalued.
Kind regards to you all......Margaret

View Post

#24 Topbev

Topbev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:49 PM

And the English Rider is already on EBAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users