33 replies to this topic

#31 ione1956

ione1956

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

I went to see the Sak's solids event about a month ago and the shopping bag doesn't have the name on it. The shopping bag is the same as the paper bag that they use when you shop at Sak's. They said at the event that Sak's comes out with a shopping bag every 10 years. The color is black with crystals. It's Cute.

The oceanliner will come out sometime in October. I really liked it. Reminds me of Titanic and the Queen Mary. I thought it was a nice piece and done well.

My Sak's in Costa Mesa, California said each store would have a very limited amount of solid perfumes this year. The Sak's bag will only be sold at their stores and will not be available at the Estee Lauder Store in Las Vegas.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,
Ione

#32 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:58 PM

Thanks Ione, I am now dying to see the Ocean Liner....

#33 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

Yes, the bag is black enamel and diamond crystals in the design of the shopping bag. I remarked to the SA, twenty years from now after Saks has changed their bag design, who will know it's a Saks bag??? Gotta keep the box on this one, to know that it's a Saks bag. It really is very sophisticated and charming. I bought it!

The ocean liner reminds me also of the QE II. I think it'll be popular because so many people love to cruise.
Ar

#34 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:40 AM

I have the ocean liner. It's on the large side and I think they could have added more glitz. But I plan to keep it.
Ar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users