• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

I am so happy, I won the St John solid that was on Ebay! 2 down and 3 to go! They are just exquisite, I wish St John still made them, as they really give EL a run for the money. Now onto the new Harrods solids and the 2 Strongwaters ( Foo Dog & Bonsai Tree ) that I must have, regardless of the wareehouse sales. I paid full price for the Strongwater Strawberry, Bunny w/cabbage & Teapot, and I don't regret it in the least. I really think the key to solid happiness is just LOVING what you buy! I just wish I didn't love as much as I do!

#2 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:27 AM

Amen! Buy those you love and enjoy 'em! I never heard of St. John... will have to go on ebay and take a peek.
Ar

QUOTE(chowlover2 @ Jul 19 2007, 02:51 AM)
I am so happy, I won the St John solid that was on Ebay! 2 down and 3 to go! They are just exquisite, I wish St John still made them, as they really give EL a run for the money. Now onto the new Harrods solids and the 2 Strongwaters ( Foo Dog & Bonsai Tree ) that I must have, regardless of the wareehouse sales. I paid full price for the Strongwater Strawberry, Bunny w/cabbage & Teapot, and I don't regret it in the least. I really think the key to solid happiness is just LOVING what you buy! I just wish I didn't love as much as I do!

View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users