• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jillipede

Jillipede

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:31 PM

Not necessary to have the powder or the box but bonus if they are there. I am planning to actually use the Virgo compact and the Leo I am getting for my daughter to give to her when she's grown.. (she's a baby now). I am also interested in the Spider web powder compact, baby chick compact and the Red Cherry solid.. Thanks!

Edited to add I really want the Wedding Wishes 2000 powder compact which is a silver heart. Thanks!

Edited by Jillipede, 14 June 2007 - 12:39 AM.

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

Not necessary to have the powder or the box but bonus if they are there. I am planning to actually use the Virgo compact and the Leo I am getting for my daughter to give to her when she's grown.. (she's a baby now). I am also interested in the Spider web powder compact, baby chick compact and the Red Cherry solid.. Thanks!

Edited to add I really want the Wedding Wishes 2000 powder compact which is a silver heart. Thanks!

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

ooops! I did not mean to have your post entered on the site again! Either way, if you are still looking for the Erte LEO Compact MIB, which I doubt having seen the date of your post, then please make contact.

Edited by Petals, 07 August 2011 - 07:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users