• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:55 PM

laugh.gif Hey Woody - looks like you are hanging on to that bridge rail for dear life!!
Come on, it wasn't THAT bad, was it? Ain't the suits great?

See you next time!! cool.gif

PS - Katita, I'm glad you deciphered your little code for me - I was wondering!!

PPS - Ar - you have a good trip yourself - hope nothing happens to you like Caroline's voyage !!

Edited by Sandra, 04 March 2007 - 03:57 PM.

#47 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:03 PM

Hi all,

Well, it's been a long time since I posted but after reading about Woody and Troy's trip, I just had to comment on how beautiful Australia is! I am also GREEN with envy.

I also had no idea that the Sydney Opera House was on the water, so the only way to enter is by boat? unsure.gif

Sandra, thanks so much for sending Don and Margaret those beautiful pictures, now I want to move to Australia! smile.gif

Denise

#48 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:32 AM

smile.gif About time tooooooooo! smile.gif

Great to see you and Mimi back on BOARD!

smile.gif

#49 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:01 PM

Thanks Jacky! It's good to be back biggrin.gif

#50 Gigi

Gigi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:41 PM

Denise,
Me too. Glad to see you back and read your wonderful posts.

Gigi

#51 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE(Denise @ Mar 16 2007, 11:03 PM)
Hi all,

Well, it's been a long time since I posted but after reading about Woody and Troy's trip, I just had to comment on how beautiful Australia is!  I am also GREEN with envy.

I also had no idea that the Sydney Opera House was on the water, so the only way to enter is by boat?  unsure.gif

Sandra, thanks so much for sending Don and Margaret those beautiful pictures, now I want to move to Australia!  smile.gif

Denise

View Post

ohmy.gif No, Denise - the Opera House is not on the water - it was built on the end of the foreshore and easily accessible by foot. In fact, you cannot 'land' there from the water ! biggrin.gif

You are right, it is beautiful - I wouldn't live anywhere else. The Harbour Bridge is celebrating it's 75th birthday today. Yesterday (Sunday) it was closed to traffic and thousands of people celebrated by walking across it en masse all day, plus the usual fireworks, air and water displays that happen when Sydney celebrates !

So exciting to take part in ! cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users