• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:00 AM

Dear Santa Est»e, I wish for a solid perfume touch-on stick that is more inspired by the perfume compacts in its design. Something elaborate with crystals and colorful enamels, something like a really bling bling lipstick tube. I love the perfume sticks that were for sale some time ago since they are so useable (and also smell a lot more than the sprays). It would be great to have a solid perfume that is a lot easier to carry in a handbag and that you dare to use since it's not that much of an art piece as the solid compacts.

Have I been good enough this year to get one? rolleyes.gif

Karin

Edited by Karin, 28 October 2006 - 02:02 AM.

#2 pixiepoo

pixiepoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:27 PM

Dear Santa Estee,

I saw the 2006 general distribution solids at my Sister's house yesterday and I have solid envy! They are all great and remind me of the earlier solids that used to be so much fun to get and not sooo expensive. I especially like the snowglobe. So cute!

#3 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE(Karin @ Oct 28 2006, 07:00 AM)
Dear Santa Est»e, I wish for a solid perfume touch-on stick that is more inspired by the perfume compacts in its design. Something elaborate with crystals and colorful enamels, something like a really bling bling lipstick tube. I love the perfume sticks that were for sale some time ago since they are so useable (and also smell a lot more than the sprays). It would be great to have a solid perfume that is a lot easier to carry in a handbag and that you dare to use since it's not that much of an art piece as the solid compacts.

Have I been good enough this year to get one?  rolleyes.gif

Karin

View Post

cool.gif Hope Santa Estee hears you, Karin !! I think you've been a good girl all year !!

#4 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:54 AM

Oh, I like this. Well, if it's coming from Santa Estee,
I WANT IT ALL biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#5 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:04 PM

I hope santa brings me the snow globe and Texas solid. smile.gif

Thought about this yesterday -- I wished EL would make a Chinese fortune cookie solid. It would make a great GD solid. biggrin.gif

#6 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:46 PM

laugh.gif Hey I Like that idea - that'd be something, wouldn't it? laugh.gif

#7 chowlover2

chowlover2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:12 PM

A fortune cookie would look great with the Oriental themed solids! Great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users