4 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 09 May 2002 - 11:41 PM

Hello,

I want to let everyone know about the newest feature to be added to our site. You may have noticed my photo to the left of my posts this feature will soon be avaliable to all members. If you want you will have to send me a photo to be displayed next to all your posts. This photo can be anything you like, it could be your pet, favorite solid, personal photo or anything else you may desire. Mine will change from time to time, you may see my two dogs or maybe even my Iguana! [Big Grin] So, start sending in your photos! [Smile]

[ May 09, 2002, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#2 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 May 2002 - 06:03 PM

Hi Lisa,

thanks for the wonderful improvement. I love to have a face to people I talk to instead of just having a name. I really do love your site.

Take care

Brigitte [Wink]

[ May 09, 2002, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Brigitte ]

#3 Ashley

Ashley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2002 - 09:45 AM

Dear All,

I do love the new feature of the photos, but I sadly do not have a scanner or digital camera at present so cannot send any pictures. I think it is excellent this Website Lisa and I thank you for setting-up such a wonderful credit to Estee Lauder Solid Perfumes, and it gives collectors a place for us to talk and swap information with each other. Have a super weekend!!!

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 May 2002 - 11:32 PM

Good point Ashley, if anyone else is in the same situation you can send the photo to me and I will scan it and mail it back to you. Please send to:

Lauder Solids.com
P.O. Box 970207
Coconut Creek, FL 33097

#5 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 30 May 2002 - 02:37 PM

Hello,

I would like to thank you to all that have sent in a photo for the new avatar feature, it is nice to put faces with names.
There are still so many people that I would love to see so send or email your photo to me!! And don't worry about the size, I can size them myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users