• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mark

Mark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:36 PM

Hi all- I got my wedding chapel yesterday in the mail from Las Vegas- It is cute- But I am not really fond of it? Not sure if it will grow on me- to me it looks CHEAP- Granted my photo skills are not the best- I took it next to the vegas sign so you can compare them- I may be listing mine to recoup my loss?? Not quite sure yet- Hope the photo comes thro- It is in the members photos. The box is different- it comes in the white box- then a gold box with a black drawer and black foam w/ the solid in a velvet pouch? Very Versace style!

Mark

#2 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:51 PM

Thank you Mark for the great photo. I haven't bought any of the Vegas
solids so I'll probably pass on the chapel. I was anxious to see what
it looked like.

Joni

#3 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:44 PM

I will really have to see the chapel in person before I think about this one. I don't want to run out and buy it then see it for less somewhere else. Not that I have had that problem with the Vegas solids just over paid for many of my solids the past couple of times I am slowing down to see what happens. Anyone else doing this?

Mary

#4 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:20 PM

Thank you so much for posting a picture!! I have been so curious of what it would look like. Unfortunately, it doesn't look Las Vegas enough to me, not enough bling and too much of a church. Okey I know it is a chapel, but the chapel where I was married in Las Vegas did not look as a church at all, it was all Las Vegas style laugh.gif

About paying too much for solids: I feel as I always over pay. How come that everything I buy goes for a lot less the month after blink.gif Anyone else having that same creepy feeling?

Karin

#5 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:15 AM

Most of the Las Vegas solids seem to appreciate in value and I've never known any to be sold anywhere else, even the CCS stores (does anyone know for sure?).
Ar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users