2 replies to this topic

#1 ione1956

ione1956

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a Estee Lauder Lovenote Solid Perfume Necklace from 1978.

It is in mint condition, and came in original box. All the purfume is still intact. It is the gold purse.

My question is, does anybody know what size the chain should be for this piece?

The chain it came with looks like it is the original, but is short and would not fit around your neck. The chain is the size you would wear for a bracelet.

Can anyone let me know the correct size of the chain is for this piece?

Thanks for all your help.....Ione smile.gif

#2 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:13 PM

Hi Ione smile.gif

My chain is also the size of a bracelet - I don't know if that was the correct size or not but I think it is. I don't think it was meant as a necklace. If someone can help with a definate answer, it would be appreciated. biggrin.gif

Katita

#3 ione1956

ione1956

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(katita @ Mar 24 2006, 02:13 PM)
Hi Ione  smile.gif

My chain is also the size of a bracelet - I don't know if that was the correct size or not but I think it is.  I don't think it was meant as a necklace.    If someone can help with a definate answer, it would be appreciated.  biggrin.gif

Katita

View Post

I noticed that on Ebay last week someone had the same item and it was shown with a long chain. I purchased the solid on a website called Rubylane.com Someone else has the same item on this website and it also has a long chain.

The lady that I got it from said her book it shows it with a short bracelet size chain. She was really nice and told me to return it if I wasn't happy, but I like it because it's in perfect condition. No label on the back.

Thanks for your help and let's see if we get any other responses.

Regards....Ione rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users