• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

I just got my wedding chapel in the mail and I like it a lot. Lots of detail and just the right amont of bling and enamel. As far as the price - they are all getting expensive but I still love them.

#32 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:03 AM

At $250 That is a lot for the Wedding chapel. I've had my hands on one so maybe $175 would be more like it.

If I got married in Vegas then I would buy it but to me it looks like a LARGE GINGERBREAD HOUSE with a sign. Maybe it should read Hansel and Grettle's Boutique.

#33 kasi

kasi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:26 AM

Is there a CCS , close to Las Vegas. I have to go there for my sons wedding on May 14th, thought I would check it out if there is one in vegas

Kasi

#34 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:00 PM

HELLO KASI.... smile.gif

I THINK THAT THERE A CCS STORE AT THE PREMIUM SHOPPING MAL NEAR DOWNTOWN..... NOT 100% ON IT, BUT I'M SURE I BOUGHT SOME SOLIDS FROM THERE WHEN I WAS LAST IN VEGAS.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE WEDDING, I GOT MARRIED ON MAY 14TH AS WELL

Margaret......

#35 kasi

kasi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(VEGAS LADY @ Mar 30 2006, 07:00 PM)

HELLO KASI.... smile.gif

I THINK THAT THERE A CCS STORE AT THE PREMIUM SHOPPING MAL NEAR DOWNTOWN..... NOT 100% ON IT, BUT I'M SURE I BOUGHT SOME SOLIDS FROM THERE WHEN I WAS LAST IN VEGAS.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE WEDDING, I GOT MARRIED ON MAY 14TH AS WELL

Margaret......

View Post

Thanks Margaret, I'll try there when I ge there...If anyone else has a lead, please let me know.

Kasi

#36 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE(kasi @ Mar 30 2006, 07:37 PM)
Thanks Margaret, I'll try there when I ge there...If anyone else has a lead, please let me know.

Kasi

View Post

KASI,
I WAS THERE LAST MONTH. IT'S AT THE PREMIUM OUTLETS IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE CITY.
AR

#37 kasi

kasi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(Ar @ Mar 31 2006, 01:22 AM)
KASI,
I WAS THERE LAST MONTH.  IT'S AT THE PREMIUM OUTLETS IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE CITY.
AR

View Post

Thanks for the info, I will check it out while I am there, and post the info here while I'm in Vegas in case anyone wants me to do some shopping for them. I found 2 outlet malls when I went to the vegas chamber of commerce site, so I will check them both out.

Kasi

#38 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:25 PM

Hi Kasi, not sure where you are staying but there is one in the outlet mall near theFashion Show Mall.
Happy hunting.

#39 kasi

kasi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:49 AM

Well my trip to vegas got canceled. The kids decided to do the wedding in Houston. So I won't be able to go to ccs after all. Sorry.

Kasi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users