3 replies to this topic

#1 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:29 PM

JUST A THOUGHT BUT, THE NEW SOLIDS-PEACOCK AND THE HUMMINGBIRD,
I HAVE JUST HAD SO MANY PHONE CALLS FROM ALL OF THE STORES TRYING TO SELL THESE 2 NEW SOLIDS. tHIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE GOTTEN SOOOO MANY CALLS ON TRYING TO GET RID OF THESE.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE PLENTY LEFT AND THEY ARE HAVING A HARDER TIME GETTING THESE SOLD, OR DID THEY PRODUCE TOO MANY?

JUST MY OPINION BUT I DO BELEIVE WE MIGHT BE SEEING THESE AT CCS NEXT YEAR. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED THEY 2 AND I DON'T THINK I WILL. JUST NOT TO MY LIKING, I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT ONLY BUYING THE ONES I LIKE. I DO TRY TO SEND A MESSAGE TO EL BY NOT BUYING IF I DON'T CARE FOR THE SOLID, IN HOPES THEY WILL MAKE THE ONES WE REALLY WANT. ENOUGH WITH THE BIRDS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE STONES AND COLOR IN THEM, JUST MY OPINOIN...

ANY ONE HEAR ABOUT THE NEW ONES COMING OUT YET?
I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THEM.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

DEBBIE

#2 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:37 PM

I'M WITH YOU DEBBIE, ENOUGH BIRDS HAVE BEEN PRODUCED TO FILL AN AVIARY AND ENOUGH ANIMALS TO STOCK A ZOO.

Margaret

#3 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:32 AM

Margaret,

You are toooo funny!

Mary

#4 Astrid

Astrid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:58 PM

My feelings about the new design of box & pouch:

The drawer box I think is a nice new idea, no problem with it although I think they were cheaper in production ...

The pouch, oh my, that's absolutely POOR ! I can live with a tag inside the previous ones that says "made in China" but a velveteen pouch that usually comes along with so many mini perfume bottles (or other small things) ? Well, I guess the 'pea-counter' at EL saved his form of existence for 2006 mad.gif

Astrid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users