• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 01:56 PM

Saks Fifth Avenue has two new Estee Lauder powder compacts for sale. The powder compact covers are all crystals and the backs are goldtone color.

One of the compacts is perfect for Valentines Day. It's called "Must Be Love". The background is pink crystals and there is an open heart in two different shades of red crystals. If you purchased the 2005 EL heart powder compact this one will compliment it nicely.

The second compact is "Be My Daisy". In the background are pale green crystals, the petals are yellow crystals and the center crystals are an orange color. If you have Estee Lauders "Shimmering Daisy" powder compact this new one will make a nice partner for it. The "Shimmering Daisy" has pale green crystals on the front and back of the compact. But "Be My Daisy" only has crystals on the front. The back is goldtone.

The new powder compacts can be seen on Saks Fifth Avenues website. I placed my order January 27th and they arrived today!! Very fast service. I really like both of the powder compacts. smile.gif smile.gif

Edited by Nicki169, 28 January 2006 - 01:58 PM.

#2 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 06:34 PM

Hi Barb...... smile.gif

Thanks for the info on the powder compacts. I have both of the others. Now going to look on the saks website to see the new ones. laugh.gif

Regards.....Margaret

#3 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:14 PM

Hi Margaret,
The new daisy compact matches perfectly with the Shimmering Daisy. I think you will like them together. The new compacts are $95.00 each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users