• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 09:06 PM

Thanks to some of our members I now have photos of the new solids coming out in September.

You can see them all by clicking here!

After you see what's coming out, come back here and let us know which are your favorites!

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 May 2002 - 04:55 PM

What does everyone think of the new 2002 solids?

Which ones are you going to purchase for sure?

#3 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 24 May 2002 - 06:02 PM

There's too many to choose from. It's impossible for me to buy them all. [Eek!] I will purchase the apple first. [Cool] I'm also interested in the train and acorn. [Big Grin]

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 25 May 2002 - 09:11 AM

I'm going to get all the Jay Strongwater's for sure plus the apple, bathing dog, sand castle and maybe the igloo. I had better start saving!!!!

#5 ringmaster888

ringmaster888

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 06:53 AM

oh no....... everyone look so nice! will be very broke..... which would be rare and it's a must get first incase I am short of money

#6 Redmpeaches

Redmpeaches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 11:30 PM

The 2oo2 solids for Saks 5th are really beautiful!! I will get them and the train and apple.It would be interesting to see which appreciates most in value ?? Any comments from those who have seen them at the convention?Are there any pictures of the Nordstrom solids.Looks like I will be saving all my pennies now. [Big Grin] [Eek!]

#7 lunasee

lunasee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2002 - 10:40 PM

I have not seen the Saks solids in person yet. I can't wait to see them. I know I will by the frame & dragonfly. I am afraid to see the others in person for I have a feeling I will purchase them all. I love the Saks solids. As far as Neiman's goes this is going to be very hard. Need the dancers to go with the catus. Need the cowboy to go with my other Texas themed solids. Giraffe is cool. Octopus is an interesting new sea creature. Got to have the Lion to add to my circus theme. Just as the new release come out my credit card should be paid in full. The interest is killing me. I could get another solids for what I paid in interest. I was not impressed with the general release. They are looking cheap, although the dog is very cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users