• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Printerslady

Printerslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:31 AM

Thanksgiving is more than a time for family to gather and feast on Turkey and all the trimmings. It is a time to remember, and give thanks, for all we have been blessed with.

I am thankful to God for the wonderful family He has given me. I am thankful for the friendship of dear people. I am grateful that He has provided the means to live in a good neighborhood, and that we never go hungry or cold in the winter. I remember all those less fortunate, especially those who have lost so much this year. And I pray for those who cannot be with their families right now, especially the men and women of our military who are in harm's way.

And I am thankful for all of you on this site. You fill my days with fun and laughter!

May you all have a nice Thanksgiving, and be blessed with love and happiness!

Catherine

#2 Elly

Elly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:02 PM

What more can one say Catherine you have put how you feel so eloquently.

I am sure I can speak for all the Brits on Solid perfume, we wish you

and your loved ones "A Happy Thanksgiving Day".

Elly.

#3 SINNETT

SINNETT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:14 AM

Although we Brits do not celebrate Thanksgiving, this year I have something to be truly thankful for. smile.gif

After months of waiting and tests we have finally been given the good news that my Father-in-law WILL have his operation for cancer.

Turkey and trimmings are great fun, but this makes us so thankful and hopeful for the future.

Everyone have a really great day - even those of you with the winter snow on the ground already brrrrrrrrrr cool.gif

#4 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:20 AM

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif Everyone have a great, happy Thanksgiving Day rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Kindest regards from cold ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Switzerland,

Liliane

#5 Lori B

Lori B

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:31 AM

You put that so wonderful Catherine. I am so thankful for everything in my life right now and today is really a day for reflection on that. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

#6 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:16 AM

[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I'm thankful and grateful for all the blessings in my life, my family, friends and all the wonderful people in my life.

Thank you to ALL for the happiness you have brought me.

HAPPY T-DAY EVERYBODY laugh.gif biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users