37 replies to this topic

#31 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:03 PM

Jacky,

I do believe you can do it directly through Estee Lauder. I know in the past when I worked for the company customers would send thing back direct to EL in NY. Refunds were always issued for unhappy customers.

#32 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:21 PM

I think here too, I'd have to agree with Jacky - if you return something it has to be in fabulous condition other than the 'faulty' part. This means that the perfume should also be in great condition for you to be able to get a 100% refund!

#33 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 11:36 AM

Hi All,
I agree also about being able to return them if they don't hold up over the years. I just wish I would have kept all my receipts. I never really thought about it. I know they wouldn't take them back without a receipt!
I agree those of you who don't want to buy the new ones anymore. I purchased three this year and sent two of them back. I don't plan on purchasing anymore new ones and I am also thinking about selling some of my collection which includes a Carousel. I just can't decide what to do!! I'll let all members on this site know first when I finally decide!
Have a good day!
Gayla

#34 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:08 PM

smile.gif Oh Gayla - that is brave offering a hint of the Carousel on here ! You know you will be inundated ! biggrin.gif My hope is that you sell it to a real collector and not a reseller !

Edited by Sandra, 21 September 2005 - 06:09 PM.

#35 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 11:21 AM

Sandra,
Oh of course I would offer it to a collector, probably someone like Don & Margaret who seem to want one very desperately! I still can't decide if I will part with that one, but you guys will be the first to know when I decide!
Gayla

#36 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#37 Printerslady

Printerslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Don and Margaret @ Sep 22 2005, 03:24 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

View Post

Somehow, I knew that would draw a response! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I hope you get your Carousel soon, Margaret and Don.

Catherine

#38 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:35 PM

smile.gif I knew that would bring a smile to their faces!! Good choice - Don and Margaret ARE lovely people, and I know that they'd have a hard time parting with that one for anymore Dog Surgery, so make sure you take care, Max !! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users