• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lunasee

lunasee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2002 - 05:43 PM

For the IPBA convention they will be selling a RED, WHITE & BLUE studded apple. This is an exclusive & only 100 will be sold. The cost is 150.00 + tax. 50 have already been sold. In order to get this give Lorna a call. Her phone # for this is 214-341-4824. She will be at the convention on Thursday 5/16. They may all be gone by then but you can always leave her a voice mail message. Let her know that Sandy told you to call.

#2 lunasee

lunasee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2002 - 12:17 PM

I just found out that they will be producing 1,000 of these solid. The first 100 which already sold out was ready for the IPBA convention. The other 900 should be comming out in July or Aug. I do not know if this is an exclusive to the Neiman's in Texas or all the Neiman's. These are already showing up on ebay. One recently sold for 350.00 on a buy it now. I just thought I should add this add'l infomation. If anyone's know if it is an exclusive in Texas or all of Neiman's store I would appreciate if you can let me know.

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 May 2002 - 01:45 PM

The apple will be available in all Neiman Marcus stores.

You can see photos of the America's Apple on my "New Solids" page. (thanks to Boubala for the photos!) There's a link to it from the "Misc Photos" page.

user posted image

[ May 20, 2002, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#4 EsteeMania

EsteeMania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 May 2002 - 10:09 PM

Thanks Sandy for telling us about Lorna. She is really a very nice lady and delivered very fast. [Big Grin]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users