Photo

How Many Not Buying Any Of The New Solids?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 04:32 PM

Hello Phyllis, and yes, I too love looking at my collection. And it gives
me pleasure when others look at my display case and are amazed at the
beauty of some of these solids which they have never seen or expected
to see!

Nevertheless I do love diamonds so they would be a welcome addition too!

But that doesn't mean I will not keep my Solid Collection. I would like to
have my cake and eat it too.......just like E.L.

dry.gif

#32 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 05:25 PM

I too also just collect for my own pleasure. I love looking at my little beauties. It's just the new ones are not so beautiful and much more money. ELs disrespect for us as customers and I guess their own product as "art" is just more apparent this year. Very little care was taken with the Strongwaters that were sent to me (I sent them all back). I'm surprised they made it out of the factory! With all this disappointment in the new stuff, it still hasn't jaded my love of what I already have and what I still want! I still love and get pleasure from my collection and I love when a new solid I bought comes in the mail! smile.gif

#33 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:04 PM

I wear my diamonds with my sweats as well as with my suits and enjoy doing that. Actually, my unique jewelry is my trademark. Anyways...nowadays...it's hard to tell if the stones are real because there are so many "blingy" (is that a real word? LOL) necklaces/pendants, bracelets, earrings, and rings made from CZ or crystals that look real good. laugh.gif My husband also buys me my diamonds and he wants me to wear what he buys...so what the heck! laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users