• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joann

joann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:56 AM

I am new and would like to purchase new solids. The stores I called said they would not be out til August. Where and when is the best time? Thanks for you help and experience.

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:00 AM

Hello Joann, Would help to know which part of the world you are living in. If in the U.K. our Collectors would be able to help..........

smile.gif

#3 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 06:25 PM

Hi Joann,
Check out the "for sale" tab on top. There are lots of beautiful solids from the people on this site. I would trust any of them. And Woody is selling some of his solids check out the catagory solids for sale. Check under store locations for the sales rep card and call them. I know all the NM stores have their solids and the EL Store in Las Vegas has many of the solids. Give them a call or check the board site. Hope you find what you're looking for.
And welcome to solidperfume. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#4 joann

joann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(KK @ Jul 30 2005, 06:25 PM)

Hi Joann,
Check out the "for sale" tab on top. There are lots of beautiful solids from the people on this site. I would trust any of them. And Woody is selling some of his solids check out the catagory solids for sale. Check under store locations for the sales rep card and call them. I know all the NM stores have their solids and the EL Store in Las Vegas has many of the solids. Give them a call or check the board site. Hope you find what you're looking for.
And welcome to solidperfume. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

View Post

Thanks for all the helpful info I will call and see what they have thanks....

Jo Ann
PS I am located in New York, The Long Island area.

#5 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:58 PM

Oh, you have a Cosmetic Company Store at one of the shopping outlets in your area. You can google and find it. I would find it and go tomorrow. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users