6 replies to this topic

#1 felix1

felix1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 03:06 AM

Hi again,

As a new collector I am just wanting to obtain the $75 ones. However, I find that I am not having much luck with customer service on the Estee site. When are they realeased and are there any stores in the US that get all the range that will allow me to buy the cheaper ones.

Thanks so much for all your assistance.

Regards
Natasha (collecting for my daughter who is 1 y/o at the moment).

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:09 PM

Hi Natasha,

The 2005 compacts and solids will hit the stores sometime in August/Sept.

You are looking for the general distribition solids ($75) and they can be found in stores like: Macy's, Filenes, Lord and Taylor and more depending where you are from.

Stores like Saks and Nieman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman get their exclusives and also the GD solids.

Micky in NY and the LV Estee Lauder stores get all of them.

Hope this helps. wink.gif

#3 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:19 PM

Hi Natasha,
Since you live in New Mexico the GD solids are sold at Dillard's, Foley's and Dunlap's. They probably don't have any now. The best thing is to call and find out. Or like Lisa said call Micky or the Las Vegas EL store. They could send them right out. Happy Collecting! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by KK, 11 July 2005 - 11:20 PM.

#4 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:22 PM

Hey Miss Lisa,
I love your newest avatar............. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#5 felix1

felix1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE(KK @ Jul 11 2005, 11:19 PM)

Hi Natasha,
Since you live in New Mexico the GD solids are sold at Dillard's, Foley's and Dunlap's.  They probably don't have any now. The best thing is to call and find out. Or like Lisa said call Micky or the Las Vegas EL store. They could send them right out. Happy Collecting! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

View Post

Can I ask what Dunlap's is and where it is?

Thanks for all the tips.

Natasha

#6 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 06:32 PM

Dunlap's is a Texas based dept. store. I think there is one in Clovis or Las Cruses.

#7 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:30 PM

Hi,
There is a Dunlaps in Lubbock, Texas and one in Hobbs New Mexico. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is also one in Plainview, Tx. The one in Lubbock is a super nice store. They recently moved to a new location. I go shop there quite often and get some of my solids there. They do mail orders. If you need a number or need me to pick you up some solids, please let me know!
Gayla

Edited by solidcollector, 12 July 2005 - 09:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users