#31 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 04:46 AM

Ann and Ken,

Love the Top Hat sequence!

Started me off 'humming' around the apartment this morning and brought a smile to my tired face!

Jacky [Smile] [Wink]

#32 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 05:03 AM

Hey Jacky,
The extra cream and fruit for the milkshake sounds delicious! [Big Grin]
It's now nearly my bed time and I'm thinking along the lines of an elegant little mug of hot chocolate with a blob of cream on the top with chocolate crystal sprinkles! [Razz] [Silly]

#33 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 11:28 AM

Hi all !
1. For the tropic theme I would like to see
a colourfull hummingbird encrusted with rhinestones maybe on a flower.

2. For the africa theme I would like to see
a leopard.

Wish my dreams come true I looooooooove all animals [Wink] .

Michaela

#34 Lauderlover

Lauderlover

Lauderlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 11:50 AM

I'm with you, I think a leopard would be gorgeous! I love the coloring of the Giraffe and I know they could do a good job on the leopard!

#35 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 04:09 PM

Well Debbie, I hope you realise just what you started. I couldn't sleep last night. Everytime I shut my eyes another solid came to mind. What about a stack of pancakes with maple syrup, a knickerbocker glory, or strawberry shortcake for the food theme. I liked the idea of a sleigh for Christmas. What about a punchbowl with a ladle and little cups, a martini glass, a Pimm's. St Basils (spelling?) in Moscow. For the circus, how about another clown, on stilts this time or what about a ringmaster or a helter skelter, what about one of those boat things where you pull the rope, what are they called? Are they gondola's? Oh! a gondola from venice, how nice would that be. You can see what you have done to me can't you? Don't you feel sorry? [Cry]
I'm sure we would all love to see our favourite's for sale but.....can you imagine the cost if EL made even half of our suggestions?!?!?!? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Does anyone know a bank I could rob? [Roll Eyes]

Nancy

#36 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 07:59 PM

Nancy, you are so funny, I too have been thinking, I really liked the hummingbird, milkshake and all the animals....I think more on the lines of a famous building or a pryamid or even a postage stamp, mexician hat, snow flake...boy you just can't stop thinking of all the different ones, I need a 2nd job! Ok, my guess would be
1. LIGHT HOUSE
2. CAMEL
Its time for everyone to pick their 2 choices and may the best solid collector win!!!! good luck to us all...
[Eek!] [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Silly] [Razz] Debbie

#37 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 08:17 PM

Debbie I am just making a joke. I think the 2000 flat cameo is as close to a postage stamp I want to see. LOL [Razz]

#38 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 08:29 PM

Hi Ron, lol,

Well I couldn't sleep either so here's one from me.

How about a pantomime theme? I thought of Cinderella in a beautiful sparkling dress. Then, of course, you will have to have a Prince Charming (Ron), the Pumpkin and.....the Golden Coach.

E.Lauder seem to be going in for the larger solids, so a glass coach with all the accessories would follow through.

Just a thought! Perhaps I'll be able to sleep now especially if the Fairy Godmother grants me 3 wishes!

Jacqueline [Wink] [Smile] [Wink] [Wink]

#39 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 08:33 PM

I'd like more enamelled solids, as I'm not too keen on having too many rhinestones on the solids. That's the reason why I, for myself, don't like the newer powder compacts. Sorry to all of you who would like to see more solids covered with plenty of rhinestones.
My choice is a beautiful dolphin and also a chicken for the rooster, he really feels lonely and maybe they will have children one day [New Laugh] [New Laugh]

Brigitte

[ January 22, 2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Brigitte ]

#40 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 08:46 PM

well Ron! where are your guesses??????.
brigette, I too like more enamel ones with a little sparkle, the dolphin is also a good choice. Come on, all of you out there, where are your choices. [Roll Eyes] ....I'm keeping records of them....
Debbie

#41 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 08:59 PM

Hi Debbie
I gave all my guesses under the topic if you could design a solid. You can check thme out there. I think most were decent too. LOL [Big Grin]

#42 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:10 PM

Ron, I do beleive those were ideas, and there were several. I don't know which ones you are choosing, you had more than 2 ideas. If you would post 2 of the ones you want to have in the contest in the next day or to, only if you want...
Just let us know... [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Debbie

#43 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 10:09 PM

OK Debbie you got me. But I have to put three. [Smile] I like my jeweled great pyramid idea and the canopic jars. But Lisa had a great idea [Big Grin] to complement the series in a enameled and jeweled scarab

#44 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 12:07 AM

1) jewelled strawberry
2) salamander (designed by Strongwater)
3) ice cream sundae (vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and a cherry on top)

#45 Liliane

Liliane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 07:37 AM

The topic "Christmas" / "Winter" pleases me also Maggie. In addition there would fit probably a decorated fir tree and an angel.

My tip / choice is however first of all:

a "Sledge" (would be sweet, if the Harrots Bear of 2001 would fit in).

Secondly: a "Strawberry"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users