105 replies to this topic

#76 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:48 PM

K.K., KATITA, LISA......EVERYONE

All I can say is WOW. The photos are just great. biggrin.gif You made the Convention "real" for us. It was so good to see Nancy, Woody, Jack, Lisa...and all. Thank you so much for sharing these with us.

I'm thinking that I'm a little "green" tongue.gif tongue.gif . ....it must be envy.....maybe next year??????

Love to All.....

Mimi
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

#77 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:35 PM

For those of you who were in Vegas, were you able to purchase the Vegas powder compacts?

#78 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:55 PM

Barb,

No, the powder compacts start to come out Aug/Sept.

#79 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:26 PM

Hi Mimi,
You need to round up all the Texans on the site for next year.
You really need to leave the Texas heat and humidy behind for the bone dry Nevada heat. LOL! ohmy.gif blink.gif tongue.gif
It would be so much fun to meet you.
wub.gif

#80 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

KK

Glad you are rested from the trip. Thanks for the pix! SOOOO nice! Your are good!

It's like being back there again.

Phyllis

#81 Lorraine

Lorraine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:25 PM

Hi Lisa,
Hope you are well rested. I received my $300 certificate in April for purchases
made July 1 to Dec. 31st 04. Purchases from Jan 1-Jun 30/05 will be on
the next certificate... although I wasn't smart, I should have waited, and
purchased the solids AFTER July 1st, like I did last year. Now I have over
$1,100, and won't get the maximum allowable, since the new solids won't
be out till August.
So.... Jan 1 to Jun 30 ... purchase $1,500 you get $300.
purchase under $1,500 you get $150.

Not sure what the minimum amount is, possibly $1,000.?

July 1 to Dec 31 as above. There is more opportunity to get the max. in
the last 6 months.
I had to hound my sales rep for it though. I believe this is only available from
the Estee Boutique in Vegas (forum shops)
Has anyone else received theirs?
By the way, you have to spend the $300 on products there.

#82 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 10:09 PM

Thanks Lorraine,

I just called the LV store to check because I don't recall getting one lately. Not sure who I spoke to but it was a chore for her to explain my purchases to me. She did however explain and I am still in the dark. I was told I was $50 short of getting a $50 certificate, does that make sense to anyone? I need to spend another $50 to get $50??? Why don't we just get statements so we can see what they are talking about?

#83 eminere

eminere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:14 PM

WOW

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The pictures were amazing and all the details felt like we could have been right there with you.

Just love em.

I was soooooo missing being in Vegas last weekend. I would have loved to meet everyone - such a rare opportunity (not in the cards for me). But ----- now I feel like I could have been there.

I so appreciate all the pictures, the stories, and all your time in posting them on this site.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. ------

Janetta

#84 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:15 AM

Lisa,
Thanks for the info on when the powder compacts will be available for purchase.

#85 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:20 AM

Hi Janetta,
Hope you attend the convention next year, would love to meet you. I see you don't post much. Hope to hear more from you.

Sandra & Jacky,
Where are you..................................... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

And Liliane and Brigette, where are you and Ann & Ken.......... laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Must be prime vacation time. I miss hearing from y'all.

Edited by KK, 17 June 2005 - 12:27 AM.

#86 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:32 AM

Speaking of the certificates from the LV store, I never received an actual certificate but was told over the phone I had $150 coming to me from purchases made between 7/l/04 - 12/04. This was last month. So I ordered the fish and oyster right then and got the credit. I try to keep track of my purchases there. I suppose EL could stop having this program any time.
Joni wink.gif

#87 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(KK @ Jun 17 2005, 05:20 AM)
[size=7]

Sandra & Jacky,
Where are you..................................... laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
size]

View Post

Hi KK and everyone. Can't really speak for Jacky . . . I don't know where she is hiding! I think she is off the computer due to a recurring back problem, poor thing!

I just logged in now and viewed your pix. Nice. Glad you all had a great time! Great to see all the solids and 'action' shots of some of the people there . . .

Do you all are 'real' people and not just words on my computer screen!! Amazing!

Well, looking forward to hearing all the joy people will get when they receive their new solids! wink.gif

#88 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(Joni @ Jun 17 2005, 03:32 PM)

Speaking of the certificates from the LV store, I never received an actual certificate but was told over the phone I had $150 coming to me from purchases made between 7/l/04 - 12/04.  This was last month. So I ordered the fish and oyster right then and got the credit.  I try to keep track of my purchases there. I suppose EL could stop having this program any time.
Joni wink.gif

View Post

Sounds like they do rewards once every six months . . . should be at least quarterly, don't you think, so everyone can keep track of it! huh.gif

Then again, they are only valid for six months, so that sort of makes sense . . . . I guess if you buy in the December or June then you don't have to wait too long to receive your credit . . . dry.gif

Lisa - being $50.00 short of getting a $50.00 reward voucher makes sense for example if you have only spent $250.00 and need to spend at least $300.00 to get 'rewarded'. Just seems like EL aren't letting you know what you have to spend to earn rewards . . . . or when you will be rewarded . . . . maybe they sent the info on a brochure that you just look at and throw away . . . that's what happens to me sometimes - a flyer will come in with a bank statement and I will just discard it without reading it, then pay the consequences later when I should have realised the changes to my card . . . sad.gif

#89 pinkmoiree

pinkmoiree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 02:16 AM

Lisa - I tried to formulate an explanation re $ 50.00 yesterday, but I could never have done it in Sandra's smart, easy way; mine would have been much too complicated, so I better left it alone... laugh.gif

Madeleine

#90 bettyaknight

bettyaknight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue][B]
QUOTE(Lisa @ Jun 12 2005, 10:02 AM)
No, it wasn't the slow sales that made me say collecting isn't like it used to be. What has me a bit disappointed is the apparent waning interest in collecting solids. It seems like the number of collectors is shrinking fast and there aren't many new faces.

View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users