• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#31 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:38 AM

Great recaps from Lisa and Lorraine...I don't need to add a thing except "THANKS" to my solid buddies for a wonderful time! I hope we see more of our members next year. smile.gif

#32 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:47 AM

Joni,

The Pink Lady will be exclusive to the LV & NY stores.

Here are two powder compacts:
user posted imageuser posted image

#33 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:02 AM

Lisa,
Thanks for the pictures of the powder compacts. I like them both. But I especially like the red and black one. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif It will go great with the Las Vegas theme. The creme colored one will go with the new general distribution snowflake.

Are these two powder compacts exclusive to the Estee Lauder stores in NY and Las Vegas?

Edited by Nicki169, 14 June 2005 - 11:03 AM.

#34 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:16 AM

Sorry to disappoint everyone but our camera had low battery therefore the quality of our photos is not good, this is what I could save anyway:

#35 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:22 AM

Thanks for the thorough reports! And thanks, Lisa, for providing photos. The owl is quite cute! Can't wait to see them in person.

Jeanette

#36 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:48 PM

Lisa,
I'm sorry your battery was low. But I appreciate all the photos you took and posted to this website! The first time I looked at the powder compacts I must have missed a couple. It looks like there is a Queen of Hearts powder compact. The shaped and design (crystals on the side) is similar to the Erte zodiac powder compacts. Is this one exclusive to NY and LV? I also so in the background the new pink ribbon compact. This year they did a round shape compact. A nice change.

Thanks to everyone who shared information on the convention. You helped to make all of us who weren't there physically feel like we were still apart of it.

#37 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:00 PM

Thanks for the photos Lisa. smile.gif

They do give a good idea of the size of the new perfumes.

#38 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:19 PM

Lisa,
What is the solid on the lower right of the photo on left? It is to the right of the dragon.
Ar

#39 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:24 PM

Ar,

That is the elephant, he was kind of smallish, had a really pretty pink blanket. Not sure if I liked it or not it, the whole shape of the solid was round. You will see what I mean when they are seen in person.

#40 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:54 PM

Thanks Lisa and All for sharing the photos and information with us. Can't decide which are my favorites. I will have to see them in person.

Mimi rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

#41 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:03 PM

Thanks Lisa! All the solids look yummie. smile.gif
I 'll just have to wire my pocketbook closed! ohmy.gif

#42 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:11 PM

The powder compacts are great...esp. the general release and the LV exclusives. I can't bring myself to pay the price for the Lieber ones however...

Great photos, Lisa and Jack! Even with a low battery, you guys did a fantastic job!

#43 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

[quote=klassicguy1,Jun 14 2005, 12:11 PM]
The powder compacts are great...esp. the general release and the LV exclusives. I can't bring myself to pay the price for the Lieber ones however...

I got mine at the JL outlet store in Cabazon, CA. They are 40% off and sometimes another 10 or 20%. I got the pansies compact for $192! I was thrilled. That is the only way that I was ever going to own a JL compact.

I really like to black and red card suit compact. May have to get that one. Just got the PInk Lady from EL in Vegas. Was told that they are going quickly. BTW...did anyone who attended the convention happen to notice if the LV sign compacts were still available?

Thanks for the wonderful updates and photos.

#44 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:31 PM

LISA AND JACK,

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION AND PICS, BUT I MISSED
A PIC OF YOUR SHOES...... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

THANKS
DEBBIE

#45 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:37 PM

Lisa
I have a question. The gift box in the general line looks exactly like the gold and silver ones from 1975, with the difference being the lower half of the 2005 one is red. Am I mistaken?

Edited by Ron, 14 June 2005 - 08:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users