Photo

*2005 Pink Lady*

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: What are your thoughts on the new Las Vegas solid?

What are your thoughts on the new Las Vegas solid?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:27 PM

I just noticed the Pink Lady on Ebay myself - it astounds me. That was quick!

#32 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for those extra pics, Lisa. I think I have to move down a notch from "love it" to "like it". I think it's still very nice but I'll have to think about it especially seeing the oriental dragon and other compacts dry.gif

As you say this is definately one of those "big is not necessarily best" cases ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

#33 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:58 PM

If anyone needs help getting the Pink Lady (I am told there are lots of them available) please private email me with your phone # and I will pass it along to Micky who can make international calls and also post the solids overseas. Micky will have them to sell on Monday.

#34 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:50 PM

I loved the 'Pink Lady' next to the Vegas sign. It looked fantastic, a great reminder of our trip to Vegas.
When Ibooked this trip my husband was worried that there wouldn't be enough for him to do while I was at the convention. He thought I'd booked too many nights for Vegas but I said, 'You said that about NY. Maybe you'll make this an annual trip too'. He said quite emphatically, ' No, I don't think so'. Eat your words Lewis, you loved it and, we'll be back. Hope more of you make it next time!!! wink.gif

#35 poodle

poodle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:43 PM

I have now received my "pink Lady"
It is nice, I like it.
My husband says it is an over priced "match box car"

#36 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:01 PM

Hi Poodle,
Your husband is right. But , it's an EL solid and you know how we love em', want em' and have to have em'. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users