• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SINNETT

SINNETT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:54 PM

Hi everyone, I just need to say thanks for all your kind replies to my photos. smile.gif

As you can see this is a real long term project but we know it will be worth all the effort in the end. biggrin.gif

Trying to remember all the questions, here goes

Am using a digital camera which was on special offer at the supermarket - some good, some not so good!!! wink.gif

Anyone who wants to "garden for England" is very welcome, trowels and shovels will be provided!!! laugh.gif

Yes it is amazingly peaceful, but the birds are getting terribly noisy at 5am!!!

The Great Dane belongs to our neighbours, she is very old, has a little arthritis and is developing cataracts - but loves coming to see us for "Scooby-snacks" biggrin.gif smile.gif laugh.gif

The cats are very cute, but like any brother and sister can be a handful - two snaps on would have shown Jackson boxing Freds ears!!! mad.gif

Sorry we don't own the little house behind, that belongs to our neighbours. There are only three full-time families living in the village, Paul & I, Marc, Marie-Christine and their children Leititia and Julien, and Marc's mum. Not exactly overcrowded blink.gif

Today has been a horrible day, I phoned my Dad to ask how Celia (his "girlfriend") is doing and unfortuneately the lung cancer looks likely to take her in the next few days sad.gif

I think my return to England will be a very sorrowful one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users