4 replies to this topic

#1 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:13 PM

Hi Jack,
I'm finally figured out all the uses for the database. It's amazing.
Thank you,
KK biggrin.gif

#2 pinkmoiree

pinkmoiree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:03 AM

smile.gif Lisa and Jack,

Thank you so much for the new facility to put together one's own collection!

My goodness, I never really realized the value of my solids and this is only the original price. I must immediately stop my purchases (at least for the moment)! wink.gif

Madeleine

#3 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:24 AM

YIKES, me too!

Something that I started doing was printing my eBay purchases (got this tip from someone here a while ago) I also mark the solids I have in Roz's book and I write in the purchase price above each pic. If I paid retail price I write "retail" or circle the price.

I also keep the book hidden from Jack!! laugh.gif

#4 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Lisa and Jack for this wonderful new addition to the site. I am looking forward to using it!!

Lisa ...what a great idea to 'log in' solids in Roz's book. I'm going to do that soon. Thanks for the tip! The important thing for me will be hiding the book from Rob . He thinks he's "Sherlock Holmes" these days!! What a Guy!!! LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mimi

]
QUOTE(Lisa @ Jun 1 2005, 11:24 AM)
YIKES, me too!

Something that I started doing was printing my eBay purchases (got this tip from someone here a while ago) I also mark the solids I have in Roz's book and I write in the purchase price above each pic. If I paid retail price I write "retail" or circle the price.

I also keep the book hidden from Jack!! laugh.gif

View Post

#5 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:34 AM

I also write in Roselyn's book which solids I have and if I have 1 or both boxes.
I wish Roselyn would publish an addendum or something to the book and add all the new solids to it. I also keep the book hidden from my husband!!

And thanks Lisa to changing my avatar to the bunny. I love it! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users