20 replies to this topic

#16 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:59 PM

Hi Woody,
Well, it sounds like you are ready to get back home. You got some valuable experience with your renevation. I'm with you let someone else build it or fix it up I want new and move on in. I'm real happy for you. Have a safe drive home.
Will you be attending the Compact Convention in LV?
KK biggrin.gif

#17 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:55 AM

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments. Only 5 days to go before we "hit the road"!. I will be in Vegas and hope to see many of you there biggrin.gif

Woody

#18 SINNETT

SINNETT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:02 AM

[COLOR=blue]

WOODY, I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU MOVING AGAIN AFTER SUCH A SHORT TIME, EVEN IF IT'S A GOOD MOVE. IT'S JUST THE WHOLE PACKING, CHANGING ADDRESS, FORWARDING MAIL ETC WHICH IS SUCH A PAIN. huh.gif sad.gif

I AM HOPING THAT OUR MOVE HERE TO FRANCE IS OUR LAST AS I SPENT MANY YEARS LIVING ALMOST NOMADICALLY - IN FACT THERE'S PROBABLY BELONGINGS OF MINE STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH ME. laugh.gif

AS FOR THE CONDO, BEST OF LUCK AND AT LEAST YOU KNOW THAT COMFORT WILL BE THERE RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. cool.gif

I MANAGED TO POST SOME PHOTOS FOR THE FIRST TIME, IF YOU GET THE CHANCE AND TAKE A LOOK AT OUR "FIXER UPPER"!!!! ph34r.gif

ENJOY VEGAS AND YOUR RETURN TO THE WINDY CITY. biggrin.gif

#19 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:52 AM

Caroline-

Those were great photos, I say "were" because I somehow deleted them when I was trying to rebuild the thumbnails that were appearing incorrectly. Can you re-upload them or email them to me and I can do it for you.

I'm not sure what happened, each photo was appearing twice, but deleting the second copy broke the thumbnail for the first. Then rebuilding the broken thumbnail deleted everything completely. Back to the drawing board! sad.gif

#20 Gigi

Gigi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 11:08 PM

I know I am late on my thoughts, but I wish you the best in your move Woody. I'm glad you are going to a place you really want to be living at. Besides Chicago has really good pizza! laugh.gif

Gigi

#21 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:45 PM

Congrats, Woody, on your move back to Chicago! I can "hear" the enthusiasm in your post. I'd love to see the pics of your renovation one day.

I'm sad that I won't get to see most of you in Vegas, but I hope to see you in Reston next year!

Take care, Jeanette

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users