• Please log in to reply
747 replies to this topic

#676 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Thanks for sharing... sounds like you all got some great loot!!

I am excited I just got the Good Fortune & Happy Heart necklaces.... I've wanted the Good Fortune for some time!!!!

#677 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

Thanks for sharing... sounds like you all got some great loot!!

I am excited I just got the Good Fortune & Happy Heart necklaces.... I've wanted the Good Fortune for some time!!!!

Lets hope they bring you some good fortune and a happy heart!!! :)

Hope you're feeling better

Daisy x

#678 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Bringing back this topic as I just have a tiny mother load of EL solids that I adore.
I got the orange and purple lanterns, the chinese junk boat, legendary lion, delicate butterfly, Bejeweled butterfly, little chick, Piroutte, playful pup, golden gift box and a few cameos.
What a super gift for me today!! I am a happy girl playing with my new babies! The little chick is the sparkliest of them all. The butterflies are my favorites so precious! The lanterns and junk boat go so well with my ivory series (I don't have the princess yet though to lead the oriental theme, but she'll be there someday!)
Jennifer in Jax Joy!

#679 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Bringing back this topic as I just have a tiny mother load of EL solids that I adore.
I got the orange and purple lanterns, the chinese junk boat, legendary lion, delicate butterfly, Bejeweled butterfly, little chick, Piroutte, playful pup, golden gift box and a few cameos.
What a super gift for me today!! I am a happy girl playing with my new babies! The little chick is the sparkliest of them all. The butterflies are my favorites so precious! The lanterns and junk boat go so well with my ivory series (I don't have the princess yet though to lead the oriental theme, but she'll be there someday!)
Jennifer in Jax Joy!

Congratulations, Jenn! Thanks for the info on the little chick - I've been unsure about getting that one but I like sparkle! Did you see the Princess for auction on ebay? ;)
Wendy

#680 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hi Wendy! Yes, I saw her(the princess) but now I spent my budget for now! LOL! I'm always hoping the solid perfume gods will be on my side and one day I'll be at a yard sale and she'll be there waiting for me for about $5! Ha-ha now there's a dream!!

The Little Chick is darling and definitely for the sparkle lovers!
Jennifer

#681 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Hi Jen

That Princess is out there waiting, just for you, I can feel it in my bones or is it a touch of arthritis..... <_<

Margaret.... ;)

#682 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

[size="6"][/size][size="4"][/size]

Just received the Brilliant Bloom. So pretty - love the large purple glass center and the way it opens by pushing on the petals.

Phyllis

#683 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

The last ones I got were: Starry Nights (finally) US version of Plum!

#684 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thanks Margaret about the Princess! LOL I loved your "feel it in the bones" joke!

I got a few others in now, The red Christmas Camelia, Flowering Bouquet, 76 Cameo, 98 Panda, International Petit-Four and 98 Bouquet.

I also got another horoscope solid. The Aquarius and I just got told by a friend she was able to find me the Pisces. So now I'm down to needing the Scorpio, Aries, Cancer and Gemini to finally complete the whole series!

Phyllis, from the pics, the purple does look very pretty!

#685 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Jennifer,
It's heartening to see someone enthusiastic about solids again. Have fun collecting! :)
Ar

#686 butterflies1219

butterflies1219

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Yes, I do love my solid perfumes! They are so pretty and such great fun to collect. No new ones to report this week, though I do have a lead on a Scorpio for the horoscope series!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Sorry to hear I missed the great time at the IPBA chapter meeting and getting to see Phyllis and Lisa. I'm definitely looking forward to next years IPBA Convention in Vegas. Never been there before yet! Then to add solid perfumes on top of it! Whoo=Hoo!!

#687 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Wish I had been reading the posts but have not been on the site that much of late. So much been going on in these part of the woods!

Butterflies, just checked your post as I thought I had walked by one of the series you were looking for today! Fortunately you had it but if you email me saying which ones you are still looking for, there is a shop near Spitalfields Market which normally has these but.....without the box. I cannot remember what they are priced at but below 20, if I remember correctly.

Seems like I have some catching up to do..... Wendy I did not see a Princess, but there again, I have not been on ebay much....... :(

#688 Ar

Ar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Jacky,
Harrods has a solid "exclusive" Pleasures Happiness by Jay Strongwater. Is this new for the holidays? Have you seen it?
Ar

Wish I had been reading the posts but have not been on the site that much of late. So much been going on in these part of the woods!

Butterflies, just checked your post as I thought I had walked by one of the series you were looking for today! Fortunately you had it but if you email me saying which ones you are still looking for, there is a shop near Spitalfields Market which normally has these but.....without the box. I cannot remember what they are priced at but below 20, if I remember correctly.

Seems like I have some catching up to do..... Wendy I did not see a Princess, but there again, I have not been on ebay much....... :(/>

#689 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

I only buy 1 or 2 solids a year now...so I always get the Harrods Bear. I have the 2012 one. I haven't been on ebay lately so I don't really know what's out there. I do like the 2012 Bear, but I like bears.

#690 wjh414

wjh414

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Jacky,
Harrods has a solid "exclusive" Pleasures Happiness by Jay Strongwater. Is this new for the holidays? Have you seen it?
Ar

Hi, Ar,
Pleasures Happiness by Strongwater is from 2011. Maybe Harrods found one tucked away? I can't find it on their website now. Love the Shooting Star but the price is outrageous!
Wendy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users