747 replies to this topic

#46 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:25 PM

Hi Pam,
Does your Petite Fours have the jewels on it? I think I saw one like that one ebay.
KK biggrin.gif

#47 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:16 PM

Hi KK,
Yes, I believe the one you saw is the one I bought, with Jewels, although it doesn't have the box, filled with solid perfume, though. I saw one the other day on eBay with a box and I emailed the infro to "Vegas Lady" but don't know if she got the message or not.
Speaking of messages, KK I received your email today and liked the email for servicemen and women so well, that I joined the card club. Thank You!
When Jack gets the photos upload corrected I'll put a couple of new photos up!
P.S. Jack I am not rushing you. You and Lisa need a night up till 4:00a.m. but not working on computers. laugh.gif laugh.gif

#48 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:30 AM

HI PAM smile.gif

SO SORRY BUT I DID NOT GET YOUR MESSAGE, PERHAPS A BLIP IN THE SYSTEM.

NEXT YEAR I PLAN TO COME OUT TO VEGAS FOR THE CONVENTION wub.gif AND I JUST KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A PETITE FOUR JUST FOR ME, I'M GOING TO POST A LIST OF MY WANTS ON THE SITE IN GOOD TIME AND I SHALL BE IN VEGAS WITH $ IN MY HAND laugh.gif

MY REGARDS TO YOU ........... MARGARET

#49 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 03:44 PM

Hi Margaret,
Sorry you didn't get the message about the "Petite Four."
I imagine when you get to Las Vegas you'll find all kinds of goodies.
It is a good thing I not going, I 'd have my a hole burned in my credit card.
ohmy.gif

#50 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:53 PM

biggrin.gif I recently got my standing pig MIB. His rear end isn't brown (yet!), and I got him for a bargain price, I think (on Ebay - would you believe it?). It's been a long wait, but I am very pleased with him. biggrin.gif

#51 Carolyn

Carolyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:32 AM

Is there a convention for EL solids? Oooh, you people are so lucky! ohmy.gif

#52 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:33 AM

Hi Carolyn from Australia! rolleyes.gif Yes can you believe it a place dedicated to selling solids. Wish I could go but business and lack of funds prevents me from going but perhaps next year. sad.gif
Best to all whom are going and hope to hear of their new aquistions when they return.
biggrin.gif

#53 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:21 AM

I just received three solids that I purchased from Micky. Three different solids in three different boxes. But all with Beautiful perfume. Not that I favor Beautiful perfume over the rest it just worked out that way. My three new ones are:

Pink Lady - Gold and Navy Blue box
Locomotive - all Gold box
Wedding Cake - Pink and White stripe cover and solid Pink bottom

You are abosolutely right Lisa, the Pink Lady does look like a match box car! I wish it had some pink crystals on it.

#54 loveperfume

loveperfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:19 PM

Just got my Pink Lady in the mail today and I really like it. Still reminds me of a hot wheels car but I enjoyed buying those too when the boys were little. I couldn't open it at first but finally got it figured out. Look under the hood!

#55 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:23 PM

Got my pink lady today, too. However, the silver pinstripe above the back wheel on the driver's side has a nick and there is a slight dark shadow (or dirt) on the back white of seat. I am returning the solid and hope to get another one that is in better shape. Yes, it does look like a matchbox car...I wish it had more crystals.

#56 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:31 PM

Another 'quality control' issue for EL!

Hope you get a great replacement, Barb!! ph34r.gif

#57 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 09:27 AM

I just went to my 1st CCS store in Woodburn, Oregon and bought 3 solids that
I didn't have: The Pirouette, Luscious Fruits and Wedding Cake. They were 20% off the original price. Very happy I found those.

Joni smile.gif

#58 Solidcrazy

Solidcrazy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

I went the cc store about an hour from here last week. All they had was the ladybug, the castle, the acorn, and the clover. I was a little bummed. Of course they were $25-$30 less each than I paid. mad.gif The lady said they don't sell to well there so they don't get the higher end solids. I guess that's the price of living in a small town. I will try the one in Destin next month and see what they have. I hear all the great stories about what everyone finds at the cc store. I am soooo jealous! HAHAHA. However, I just got my "Pink Lady" this week. I love it! It is one of my favorites. I think it has plenty of crystals for the type of solid. The whole grill is crystals and the lights and the big "diamond" wheels. All the pretty pink enamel color! WOOT WOOT! It is idleing happily in my curio! tongue.gif
Donna

#59 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:27 AM

My newest: Snow Pearuser posted image

#60 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members