747 replies to this topic

#31 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:35 PM

OK, Lisa....now I'm really jealous. I noticed in your collection that you now have the Holt Renfrew, DJ and Harrods shopping bags!! I must live vicariously through you as we just bought a house and I promised to curtail my spending.

My latest addition to my collection is the LV sign (my hubby hasn't noticed it in the cabinet yet unsure.gif blink.gif

Jeanette wink.gif

#32 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 10:35 PM

Well, tonight I was lucky! I don't usually buy from ebay but this was too good to pass up. I just won the 1973 Memento Love the Giver and the 1991 Midnight Moon both Mint in Box. One auction for both solids.

Katita

#33 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:00 PM

Katita,

Congrats! Those are two very nice solids, they are not easy to come by even without boxes. Enjoy!

#34 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 01:23 AM

Lisa, I've been reading this topic and gotten very curious. Could you make a poll about the size of our collections? I counted 55 solids and I think I have a lot of them but then I noticed that the database contains 602 blink.gif and realised I have nothing to worry about laugh.gif My latest acquisition is the Zebra which I've had my eye on for a while. He (or she?) goes pretty well with the circus theme solids.

Karin

#35 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:37 AM

Well, my last solids? it's quite a long list, all buyed in the last three months from members of this WONDERFUL site:

Watering can, guilded giraffe, Ferris wheel and waiting to receive Ladybug, Red cherry, peach, leap-frog

and I would say that the Ferris wheel is the one which makes me enthusiastic more followed by the watering can.

Lisa, your collection is always getting more enthusiastic!

Charlotte

#36 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 05:46 AM

HI CHARLOTTE.....

I HAVE THE FERRIS WHEEL AND I JUST LOVE IT, HOPE WHEN YOU GET YOURS YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO.

REGARDS......MARGARET smile.gif

#37 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:30 AM

I love the Ferris Wheel and the Circus Tent. I bought the Vanity from someone on this site and many other solids as well. This place is the best!

#38 Debbie

Debbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:57 AM

HELLO,

JUST TO ADD A LITTLE NOTE, I LOVE TO BUY FROM THE SELLERS AND COLLECTORS ON THIS SITE. THEY ARE SO TRUSTING AND HONEST.

DEBBIE

#39 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

I agree with Debbie. I buy most of my solids from the collectors here and have nothing but good things to say about dealing with everyone. I don't buy on ebay anymore so I depend on this site!! rolleyes.gif
Joni

#40 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:48 AM

My latest acquisition is the Blue Button in perfect condition! This is one of the older ones and I am lucky to have found it!

cool.gif

Edited by Jacqueline, 20 May 2005 - 10:48 AM.

#41 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:57 AM

My latest Estee Lauder Solid Perfume acquired is the "Petite Four."
It arrived too late for the display in "Riley's Bakery" and purchased
without a box, but will fit in perfectly with the other pastries items.
rolleyes.gif

Edited by Queenie, 20 May 2005 - 11:06 AM.

#42 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:05 AM

I have some solids as well as powder compacts that I plan on bringing to the Vegas convention to sell but I am going to make a list and let everyone here have first dibs.

#43 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:08 AM

Sounds good, Lisa! smile.gif

#44 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

WOW JACKY, THE BLUE BUTTON.....LUCKY YOU, IT MUST HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A GOOD HOME biggrin.gif

PAM, THAT PETITE FOUR IS ON MY LIST AS WELL laugh.gif

REGARDS TO YOU BOTH......MARGARET

#45 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 05:15 PM

I finally bought a lime (boxless)! smile.gif Still need more fruit solids. They are very difficult to come by even without boxes or perfume.

Unfortunately, I'm collecting more and more powders. Most recent purchase was a MIB Union Jack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users