• Please log in to reply
747 replies to this topic

#16 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:16 PM

We finally got the pink Harrods rose. We have been looking for it for a while as it was the only Harrods' solid we were missing. smile.gif

It's funny how one or two trips to England made such Anglophiles out of us. biggrin.gif We are really interested in all things English now. Maybe our daughter will marry over there and give us an English grandchild. ohmy.gif (well, half English anyway)

#17 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 05:07 PM

Last month I bought 3 of the older solids from one of the members here and absolutely love them! The birdhouse, peas in a pod and spellbound tropical fish. I've wanted these for a long time and now finally have them. I also love the older boxes. tongue.gif

Joni

#18 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 06:55 PM

Got a package from the mailman today- check out the "my collection" tab at the top of the page to see what's new. I added 30 new ones! (I didn't get them all at once, it's just been a while since I updated last starting with 226)

#19 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 07:51 PM

Green apple for me!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

New train for Ken. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

#20 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:26 PM

WOW! Lisa, I love viewing your collection. You have a fantastic collection.
I need some new solids! I've been buying camera and video equipement. I got a new Nikon D70 and a couple of lenses. Oh yeah and a collection of 1gig flash cards.
I need to get back to collecting solids. ohmy.gif
~KK~ biggrin.gif

#21 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:05 PM

I just bought the Vanity from Phyllis on this site - it hasn't arrived yet but I'm so excited! I've wanted this one for a while but didn't want to buy it on Ebay. I can't wait to get it into my hands and into my cabinet!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#22 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:13 PM

KK,

Congrats on your new camera, that model is very nice! Can't wait to see some of your photos!

Love the vanity too! The details on that one are fantastic, you'll love it for sure. wink.gif

#23 pinkmoiree

pinkmoiree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:52 AM

Lisa - your solid collection is quite impressive! Mine is only a fraction from yours, but I like it to look at and enjoy it every day. smile.gif

I've noticed that your flower blossom shows up two times, so I conclude that you like yours as much as I do mine! rolleyes.gif

Madeleine

#24 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:21 AM

Opppss.. thanks for letting me know, I took out all my powder compacts and will have a seperate page for them.

I know you said you collection is only a fraction of mine but my collection is only a fraction of a lot of other collectors here! laugh.gif It never ends!

#25 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:42 PM

Hmmm . . . .what's a fraction of a fraction??

Any mathematicians out there?

I must have at least a quarter of the answer!! laugh.gif

#26 P.E.Parry

P.E.Parry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:47 PM

Lisa

GREAT COLLECTION! Enjoyed looking.

Phyllis

#27 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:34 AM

Hello:

My latest solids acquisitions were the EL baby grand and the jack-in-the-box. Both were MIB. I have one arriving from overseas...should arrive in the mail this week. I hope it's not stuck in customs. blink.gif

I hope that I wont have to pay customs tax. sad.gif

Will post when it arrives.

#28 2cute4u2

2cute4u2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:51 PM

My very newest solid just arrived this afternoon from Singapore! It is the roulette wheel. It's a really neat solid and yes, my ball moves freely. laugh.gif
It is mint in both boxes and will be placed together with my other Vegas pieces.

#29 katita

katita

Katita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:40 AM

My Vanity came in the mail yesterday!! I love it!! Thanks to Phyllis who has other beauties for sale on this site! Yeah! I've wanted this one for a long time.

Happy Day Everybody! Katita

#30 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:19 AM

Katita, I had my eye on this solid, too ... well, he who hesitates. Congratulations, you got a good one. I think that this solid will fit in very well with the new boudoir collection from Strongwater.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users