• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:00 AM

Best wishes on your birthday, Sprinkledoughnut!

user posted image

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:46 AM

Hip hip hurrah!

Best Birthday wishes!

#3 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 01:11 PM

Happy Birthday from me too. Hope you had a fantastic time. biggrin.gif

#4 sprinkledoughnut

sprinkledoughnut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 10:50 AM

Thank you very much for your Birthday Wishes. I had a fantastic time this year, I decided to take time out for myself. I booked the day off work and went to Urban Retreat at Harrods for the day. I arrived there at 10:00 and finished at 16:30. I had a facial, manicure, pedicure and full body massage. I would recommend this to any of the ladies in the UK. I was ready for falling asleep by the time I had the body massage, I was that relaxed. The only down side to the day was when the young lady who completed my facial turned round to me and said that I had really good skin for my age (I was 37 but suddenly felt old)!!!! Coming home to my little boy (5) made it better though, when he told me I looked beautiful and should do this all the time (I would love to but haven't got that amount of spare money unfortunately). I'm sure if I won the lottery, it could become a weekly event though, keep dreaming.

Once again thank you for your wishes

Sam

#5 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:40 PM

Sounds like a fantastic way to treat yourself!! Glad you had a great day!! laugh.gif

#6 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:08 AM

"Happy Belated Birthday, Sprinkledoughnut!" Sorry I missed it, sounds like you had a wonderful day! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users