4 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:16 PM

Anyone following all the great tennis?

What a match for Agassi today, way to hold it together and break Gaudio.

#2 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:13 PM

Lisa, I'm so thrilled you got to see that up close. My husband is a huge tennis fan. He cames home during the day to watch the matches.
Did you get photos or autographs? Did you take your sharpy pen with you?
KK biggrin.gif

#3 pinkmoiree

pinkmoiree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 04:40 AM

Hi Lisa

I hope you've had two interesting weeks with lots of meetings with interesting people. smile.gif

I've just read in my local newspaper that Roger Federer has won this final "in extremis". laugh.gif

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to watch one single match because our Eurosport channel didn't televise much tennis these last two weeks (maybe because they don't transmit matches with non-German participation?) mad.gif
Instead there were other (exotic?) sport topics to be admired such as snooker or table tennis. ohmy.gif

Madeleine

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:49 PM

Madeleine,

Yes, I had a terrific time volunteering down at the NASDAQ, I think I saw all the tennis players right up close and it was great. I was most excited about seeing Agassi, Federer, Serena and Venus!

Congrats to the winners Klisters and Federer and the doubles players Bjorkman & Mirnyi and Kuznetsova & Molik

#5 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:56 AM

Lisa,
We are sooo jealous of your meeting these great players as we are both huge tennis fans and would love to meet some of them. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users