• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 steer355

steer355

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 12:22 PM

Hello from Oregon Horse Country. I am looking to buy the Longhorn, and the Shimmering Steer. Anybody out there have one for sale?

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:13 PM

Hello Steer 355,

Welcome to the site!

Don't know of any for sale at the moment but will ask someone and get back to you if any of the solids you are asking for are available.

#3 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:48 AM

Hi Steer 355,

There is one shimmering steer on ebay item # 6522102776 - no perfume or box comes with it (does not sound to good for $195.00). Try asking Lauderlover@aol.com she had one for $250.00. I have purchased several solids from her and they were in great shape with perfume and boxes. Also try Luscious11@aol.com I have purchased solids from her also. Both of these wonderful ladies I found on the perfumesolid website.

Good Luck

#4 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:44 PM

HELLO THERE STEER355 !!

I AM LUSCIOUS11@AOL.COM AND I HAPPEN TO HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR !! smile.gif

I HAVE THE LONGHORN MINT IN BOTH BOXES AND THE GOLD BOX IS SIGNED BY EVELYN LAUDER AND BOB CONTE.....THEY SIGNED IT FOR ME AT NEIMAN MARCUS, FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA.... BACK IN 2000....I HAD SOME SOLIDS ON DISPLAY THERE FOR THE SOLID PERFUME SHOW.....

I ALSO HAVE THE SHIMMERING STEER MINT IN THE GOLD BOX BUT NO OUTER WHITE BOX.

ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED....I HAVE SOLD TO SEVERAL MEMBERS OF SOLIDPERFUME.COM ...AND HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME DOING SO....EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO NICE TO DEAL WITH......

I CAN BE REACHED AT luscious11@aol.com or pmeeson@rochester.rr.com

AND I SEE YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER SO WELCOME !!!

REGARDS,
PAMELA biggrin.gif

#5 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:48 PM

HEY PEANUTBUTTER !!!! biggrin.gif

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENT AND RECOMMENDING STEER355 TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME...I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!! wink.gif

I STILL HAVE A BIT OF SOLIDS LEFT TO SELL SO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE WELCOME!!

THANKS AGAIN,

PAMELA smile.gif

#6 Joni

Joni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:34 AM

I also highly recommend Luscious11@aol.com. I have bought a few solids from her and am very happy. I would have bought more if I had the money!!
THANK YOU, PAMELA !!
Joni rolleyes.gif

#7 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 10:44 AM

That's what so good about the 'old' members. We did communicate alot and know one another through talking on the site, and dealings off.

Any new members who are unsure, just ask around, even if you send a personal email to someone you can see has been here a long while, and of course, Lisa and Jack who have known us all from our humble beginnings!

Would be nice to see more of our older members back on the board again! Where are you? Do miss you all!

unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users